this speed race is getting rediculos

Discussion in '2002 Bugatti 16/4 Veyron Preproduction' started by opelspedster1, Nov 30, 2002.

1. Re: this speed race is getting rediculos

would that roof scoop create lift?

it looks like it would

in fact, this whole car looks like it would be VERY unstable at high speed

2. Re: this speed race is getting rediculos

Not bad? More like awsome G's.

3. Re: this speed race is getting rediculos

Have u read QUAD TURBO??

This car is fantastic!!!!!

how can u say it's ridicolous!
    Are u crazy?

Bugatti is coming again to re-make the history!

W LAMBORGHINI
    W FERRARI
    W PAGANI
    W BUGATTI
    W DE TOMASO

ITALIAN CARS ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD.

4. Re: this speed race is getting rediculos

Bugatti are French not Italian.

5. Re: this speed race is getting rediculos

I thought they were originally french, then they moved to Italy.

6. Re: this speed race is getting rediculos

and your point?
    it's italian, & that's what counts

7. Re: this speed race is getting rediculos

LOL

8. Re: this speed race is getting rediculos

I do.

9. Re: this speed race is getting rediculos

10. Re: this speed race is getting rediculos

When you consider that you're going well over 200hp in this car, ya, I'd say you'd need the control.

11. Re: this speed race is getting rediculos

Bugatti started out as a French marque. Where they currently produce their cars is irrelavent. Honda produces many cars in the U.S.A, does that make them American?

12. #87 Monkey, Feb 24, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  13. Re: this speed race is getting rediculos

I hope this thing beats the God Damn Sledge `Vette in it's production form, hopefully shut some more of those `Vette fans up.

Oh, and adding to my last post (last page). This things does have turbo lag, but with the sheer # of horses/torque you don't really notice it.

14. Re: this speed race is getting rediculos

the sledge vette is wicked. This is better.

15. Re: this speed race is getting rediculos

I agree, this should shut thm up, but sadly, it doesnt, they still go around braggin and shit!

16. Re: this speed race is getting rediculos

You are wrong, Bugatti is German. Three year later projects became French. From there, the Veyron is French, but originally, Bugatti is German.

17. Re: this speed race is getting rediculos

Originally, yes, Ettore Bugatti was producing cars in Germany as those links point out, however that region then became a part of France as you said. The headquarters are now in France, making it a French company. Now, if the factory had been in Germany for 50 years, then that region became a part of France, I might argue that Bugatti was a German company, but three years at the beginning of a company's "life" is hardly anything. It's like the people on some other forum were trying to say that General Motors is a Canadian company because the founder was Canadian. So what? General Motors was established in the United States and has been producing cars here for around 70 years. I see the Bugatti case in pretty much the same light.

18. Re: this speed race is getting rediculos

You do have a point, but you know, I was just trying to make my point, right?

19. Re: this speed race is getting rediculos

Yep.

20. Re: this speed race is getting rediculos

wot the hell, i thought it was French, moved to Italy, then now is german also because it is funded by Volkswagen

21. Re: this speed race is getting rediculos

???
    Now I'm confused.....Are you sure your head is on right?
    It's French, as we have already established.

HEY LOOK!! IT'S AN ANNOYING MEMBER!!

22. Re: this speed race is getting rediculos

By the way, incase anyone my wonder, this is TyGT.

23. Re: this speed race is getting rediculos

Okay. Let's ignore the fact that the region the original factory is in used to be in Germany. The factory is located in France as it has always been. When Bugatti's company collapsed many decades ago the factory remained. An Italian business man decided to resurrect the Bugatti name and built the EB110 (as I recall, the cars were still built in France). Now, this resurrected Bugatti went bankrupt and Volkswagen stepped in and bought Bugatti. The factory is still in France. The engineering is still done in France even though Volkswagen owns Bugatti and has aided some of the development of the Veyron.

Make sense?

24. Re: this speed race is getting rediculos

I hate Civics with NOS too. I think racing with a Civic is a crime. It's just wrong and unjust, and very, very retarded.

25. Re: this speed race is getting rediculos

YES!! that u. That does make sence.