This stuff doesn't lie

Discussion in '1988 Callaway Sledgehammer Corvette' started by imnotmaranelloboy, Aug 9, 2002.

1. #1 imnotmaranelloboy, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  2. Re: This stuff doesn't lie

POS FUCKING GAY HOMO TRIFFIC CAR!

3. Re: This stuff doesn't lie

I think I lost some brain cells reading that.

4. Re: This stuff doesn't lie

I don't understand what this says...anyone care to translate it into an easier form for me?

5. Re: This stuff doesn't lie

i think piece of shit homo something something. whatever he was talking about, im all for it! whos with me.

6. Re: This stuff doesn't lie

The only reson why your with it is because your a ford driver that is jelous, and because only a ford driver can understand what he said.

many people say that they're car can beat a corvette or viper but they both win on certain things and all I've got to say is how much do they cost?

7. Re: This stuff doesn't lie

I'm a corvette fan, but I hate this peice of shit. It's not a corvette anymore.

8. Re: This stuff doesn't lie

I'm surprised they never tried to break the record again.

9. Re: This stuff doesn't lie

Wait!...lets go back to the retarded words again, that sound interesting POS FUCKING GAY HOMO TRIFFIC CAR!

10. Re: This stuff doesn't lie

why is it so cheap?

11. Re: This stuff doesn't lie

sledgehammer is the right name for this car

12. Re: This stuff doesn't lie

the kids sayin that this is a traffic car...how about NO..this car is sweet

13. Re: This stuff doesn't lie

lol the new lingenfelter is way better! hehe it races planes!!! lol sledgehammer technically it didn't set the speed record cuz he only drove the car one way..to set the record u drive to point b then back to point a and they avg the speed..o well i'll still take 1.

14. Re: This stuff doesn't lie

well, that is the FIA rules, but frankly if a car can hit those speeds who cares what the FIA says.

15. Re: This stuff doesn't lie

shut your mouth. don't prove darwin wrong.

16. Re: This stuff doesn't lie

TRUE

17. Re: This stuff doesn't lie

Hahaha. That was great. I can also feel my IQ dipping.

18. Re: This stuff doesn't lie

I love how the most inane boards get littered with attacks on people because their name has like FORD in it. Haha. I feel like I'm living in some alternate universe in the south where Ford drivers are lynched. And to call this a piece is just dumb. It's a really, really... REALLY fast vette. But it's still a Vette. It's like calling a Mustang that I bolt some parts on to no longer a Mustang.

19. Re: This stuff doesn't lie

that is for salt flats testing but the sledge here was tested at the 7.5 mile transportation resaerch center(TRC) ovaland was driven by john lingenfelter himself a magazine test said "the acceleration from 190-230mph will set you back in your seat."the turbos used on this car were set at 18 psi but are capable of going higher at max boost and with enough room to run top speed is supposedly near 300 mph.

20. Re: This stuff doesn't lie

This car is the ugliest piece of shit ive ever seen

21. Re: This stuff doesn't lie

This car is gay.

22. Re: This stuff doesn't lie

I don't get it, a homosexual car?

23. Re: This stuff doesn't lie

Quote - "I don't get it, a homosexual car?"

It likes it up the tailpipe.

Seriously though he's obviously ignorant! You can't say this car sucks, because it's so good. He is just jealous...

24. Re: This stuff doesn't lie

What other cars could even do 225+ back in '88? As for the Lingenfelter, it's about time John started catching up with his old friend Reeves.

25. Re: This stuff doesn't lie

you're the #$%#ing gay homo this is the best vette ever created
    fasted car of its time
    are you stupid or something
    this thing is awesome they should make an updated 2004 version
    DUMBASS!!