This sucks

Discussion in '1999 Dodge Charger R/T Concept' started by mustangs4ever, Aug 9, 2002.

1. They should've left the charger alone. This car is a disgrace to the original,there's no power, it's a town car basically. No duke of hazzard would would be caught dead in this P.O.S.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: This sucks

It's not like Dodge is going to bring back the Charger to look the same, this is nice enough to be called a charger though.

and anyone who likes rustangs is a moron!!!!

Chevy dominates Ford!!

ElCam71

3. Re: This sucks

ur damn rite chevy dominates ford, so does dodge, hell i could prob. beat n/e ford on a pedal bike, there so shitty

4. Re: This sucks

Charger has a 4.7L.
    Do mustangs not come with a 4.6L?
    Could have more power yes, but it is still respectable.

I want to know why they created this natural gas V8 when the new Hemis 5.7L are in production with the 03 Rams. <!-- Signature -->

5. Re: This sucks

They can't drop a Hemi in all of there vehicles
    <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: This sucks

apparently you're the dumbest of them all, you #$%#ing ford bastard.

CHEVY FUCKING KILLS FORD IN ANY GODDAMNED RACE!!!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: This sucks

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 94stang5L</i>
    <b>They can't drop a Hemi in all of there vehicles
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Bull shit! Between the years of 1967 and 1974 the 426 cid Hemi was available in every single dodge they made.

I think they should use the 528 Hemi crate motor. That would make this Charger move.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: This sucks

You actually could fit a hemi in most cars. They have fit one in the PT Cruiser. You are getting attacked around here, mabe you should stop stalking me 94stang5L. <!-- Signature -->

9. Re: This sucks

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from supernova</i>
    <b>apparently you're the dumbest of them all, you #$%#ing ford bastard.

CHEVY FUCKING KILLS FORD IN ANY GODDAMNED RACE!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> Iam no ford bastard. I just admire the legacy behind the name, I like other cars so you can take your EGO elsewhere, pal..<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: This sucks

THIS CAR IS GREAT! IT WOULD KILL THE MUSTANG!!!<!-- Signature -->

11. Well...

At least it would kill the guy driving any car behind it. Do you know how bad those natural gas engine exhaust gases smell?<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: This sucks

It depends, what mustang.

13. Re: This sucks

he's right, an svt cobra could kill it, and a gt could give it a good challenge, depending on whos drivin it.

14. Re: This sucks

damn sraight laser. I'm not tryin to go on sayin this car in itself sucks, just making a point that you couldn't catch any hillbilly in it. Trying to have a little fun here.

15. Re: This sucks

hah 528, yeah thats nuts, better off in a Viper, I'm thinking that the Hemi WILL be available in mostly every dodge in the upcoming 2004 Year... Yeah, i think so... the Stratus R/T too... hah, what do u mean "they cant drop a hemi in all of their cars" hell, if i could, id drop a hemi in every vehicle ever made. This car will rule some ass, agian, like it did in the good old days. I belive they should take off the extra 2 doors for the R/T model. Yeah... make a Sedan (make it look a little more family like in the front) and then this would be the R/T. Bad-ass...

16. Re: This sucks

Oh boy, lol 528 huh?? goin a lil too far there dont ya think. Hell if they did i wouldnt be complaining, but damn. If they did id be lovin it, that could be quick enough to be up in viper class. Way too expensive though, i say they remake the 426 and drop it in, omg that would be GREAT!! This car, take off the rear doors, 426 Hemi, and all under 30 thousand, id be VERY happy. If the rear was slightly elongated however, it would look nicer, the trunk looks too teeny, just longer looks a little more sleek, like the original chargers.

17. lol, I agree.