This thing is a peice of goat urine

Discussion in '2002 Chevrolet Camaro SS 35th Anniversary' started by Analogic, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I'm sorry, I like American cars but this thing is in desprate need of a facial. Interior wise and exterior. Engine is fine.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: This thing is a peice of goat urine

How could it be a piece of goat urine, it could only be a drop, not a piece. Maybe you are the drop of goat urine. Yeah it might need a makeover, but it's still on hell of a car.

3. Re: This thing is a peice of goat urine

you people do not know what you are talking about. This car is incredible, but it does look a lot better in T-tops instead of convertable. One of my good friends owns one and its amazing, easily running 13.3 - 13.5s...there are better looking camaros, but this one doesnt come close to resembling "goat urine"..and just for saying that, it makes you look like a #$%#ing retard

4. Re: This thing is a peice of goat urine

Thats a bit strong. I like just about everything about this car. The wheelbase is a bit long, and its a little heavy, but it is nice.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: This thing is a peice of goat urine

yea i have to agree this car is nice but chevy should put a V8 in it and i bet it would be a lot faster..

6. Re: This thing is a peice of goat urine

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from delsolstreetracerkid25</i>
    <b>yea i have to agree this car is nice but chevy should put a V8 in it and i bet it would be a lot faster..</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    It has 8 cylinders, dipshit! Quit while you're ahead.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: This thing is a peice of goat urine

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from delsolstreetracerkid25</i>
    <b>yea i have to agree this car is nice but chevy should put a V8 in it and i bet it would be a lot faster..</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Maybe you should just stop posting now...hahahahaha.

8. Re: This thing is a peice of goat urine

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SSfearSS</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from delsolstreetracerkid25</i>
    It has 8 cylinders, dipshit! Quit while you're ahead.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Please, SSfearSS, stop being in all forums I am just to blame me, right ?

Or I'll need to report you.

Thanks.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: This thing is a peice of goat urine

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Lido Iacocca</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SSfearSS</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from delsolstreetracerkid25</i>
    It has 8 cylinders, dipshit! Quit while you're ahead.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Please, SSfearSS, stop being in all forums I am just to blame me, right ?

Or I'll need to report you.

Thanks.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    What? Please repeat what you said in English . Report me? Do what?
    Keep Livin' la vida loca there, Ricky! Wanna get technical with me?
    Calling me a f a g or "comrade" in the other forums? We can play rough if you'd like.<!-- Signature -->