This thing is ugly

Discussion in '2004 Pontiac GTO' started by GTHOPHASE3 4 eva, Aug 10, 2002.

1. This thing is ugly keep it like the real monaro which its based on.

2. Re: This thing is ugly

Go to hell.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: This thing is ugly

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Tickford Tickla</i>
    <b>This thing is ugly keep it like the real monaro which its based on.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->This is not ugly.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: This thing is ugly

This looks way better than the monaro, because it has a more aggressive look.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: This thing is ugly

personally i think this car is great. i don't know why this guy would say its ugly.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: This thing is ugly

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from snoop_todd</i>
    <b>personally i think this car is great. i don't know why this guy would say its ugly.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Me either. This looks way better than the monaro.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: This thing is ugly

I wish more people would realize the indy car forums work now so we could get a better conversation.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: This thing is ugly

This is a great looking car. The monero looks too european for my liking. I prefer the agressivness of the gto.

9. Re: This thing is ugly

so is yo mamma. ohhhhhhhhhhhh that one is gonna leave a mark.

10. Re: This thing is ugly

If you have seen the real Monaro its looks far more sexier and sleeker in real life, myself personaly i think the GTO's front end styling doesnt complement the shape it looks fat and droopy the front grill also looks to long. Thats what i think.

11. Re: This thing is ugly

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Tickford Tickla</i>
    <b>If you have seen the real Monaro its looks far more sexier and sleeker in real life, myself personaly i think the GTO's front end styling doesnt complement the shape it looks fat and droopy the front grill also looks to long. Thats what i think.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Well I like it better than the monaro. No matter what you say you can't convince me that the monaro looks better.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: This thing is ugly

this thing is better than mustang.. gt is old and if they dont make sumethin new for it soon itll just fade away

13. Re: This thing is ugly

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WakkaWu</i>
    <b>this thing is better than mustang.. gt is old and if they dont make sumethin new for it soon itll just fade away</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I agree, but it's sad when you have to compare a base gto to a top model supercharged mustang.<!-- Signature -->

14. #14 GTHOPHASE3 4 eva, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  15. Re: This thing is ugly

You guys r on pills

THe Monaro looks a zillion times better

sleek and classy but with a muscular stance

if they turn the monrao into a tacky yank pontiac with cladding, Lutz should b shot