This thing Sux

Discussion in '2001 HSV Grange' started by r9 deviaca, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Just kiding... lol

2. Re: This thing Sux

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from r9 deviaca</i>
    <b>Just kiding... lol</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Good on ya, why did you do that? I was looking forward to an argument! j/k<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: This thing Sux

this car sucks

4. Re: This thing Sux

for anybody who thinks holden suck you are very wrong...holden has the most powerful street legal car in the world...a twin turbo 5 litre VS ute with 1072.9rwhp...no ford on the road would come close...so piss off all you ford poofs because holden are superior

5. Re: This thing Sux

you are seriously stupid Ford are not in that market, compare it to a skyline for hp. Ford challenge Holden in the stock car area, where they haven't been as powerful but the BA should shut you up

6. Re: This thing Sux

You know that the guy who drove that is dead. His car went straight into the wall at the other end of the dragstrip and he exploded. It may be powerful but not exactly as safe as a Ford.

7. Re: This thing Sux

if it was a ford or any car for that matter that drove into that wall at that speed would have died

8. Re: This thing Sux

what a jackass! he earnt his death

9. Re: This thing Sux

You're seriously sick..Who the hell would say something like that about a dead man!?! That's lame..

10. Re: This thing Sux

you are seriously an arsehole ....Todd was cool , you can't say something like that about someone you have no idea about

11. Re: This thing Sux

who was the guy

12. Re: This thing Sux

why this thing sux so its not an supercar but it is exotic it kinda remindes me of a dodge neon it looks like u could skrew around with it and not have to worry because it is a peice of shit thats why it is a good car