THIS v. STOCK Ford GT40

Discussion in '1997 Chrysler Viper GTS-R' started by Supercar GT40, Aug 9, 2002.

1. It'd be a great race! Similar torque and HP, prob similar weights. Though I think the Ford would have an advantage with it's mid-engine design and aerodynamics.

2. Re: THIS v. STOCK Ford GT40

The Ford would win big time<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: THIS v. STOCK Ford GT40

the viper would have all the advantages in the world, so it will beat the ass of a gt-40... big time!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: THIS v. STOCK Ford GT40

Porshe LVR.. shut your big mouth up and got to your shithole forum you loser. Also the dodge would kick the GT40s ass big time.

5. Re: THIS v. STOCK Ford GT40

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from kekky</i>
    <b>Porshe LVR.. shut your big mouth up and got to your shithole forum you loser. Also the dodge would kick the GT40s ass big time.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Sounds like someone wants to get banned.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: THIS v. STOCK Ford GT40

ford gt40 is the best american car ever made..and i dont even like american cars that much. however hte gt40 is just a godly type car and anyone thinks that this nearly stock viper with a wing and body kit can BEAT THAT is a lunatic. the gt40 is even better than the shelby 427sc. jeez show some respect

7. Re: THIS v. STOCK Ford GT40

Let's see. The GT40 that's coming out next year will cost $100,000-$120,000. Unless I am mistaken, the Hennessy Venom 650 cost about $120,000. Which would win? Also, if you're talking about STOCK cars, how about this vs. the 2003 Viper SRT/10?

8. Re: THIS v. STOCK Ford GT40

I don't think an official weight has been released yet, but I'm going to guess that the gt40 will weigh maybe 200lbs less than the 2003 viper. It will be a close race, I just hope Ford doesn't decide to tone it down at the last minute

9. Re: THIS v. STOCK Ford GT40

Viper's aren't cool.

10. Re: THIS v. STOCK Ford GT40

i would say the ford would win because of the viper's cheap ass handling. the viper isn't the GREATEST CAR IN THE WORLD for those idiots who think it is

11. Re: THIS v. STOCK Ford GT40

Shit, not you again! Didn't I tell you to piss off in another Thread? Man, a bone-stock GT40 could beat this car on the straights (emphasis on 'could'), but since this viper has had more than a wing slapped on it (suspension kit, racing 6-speed, slicks, weight removal, need I go on?) this Viper would beat it hands-down. So put that in your hash-pipe and smoke it, jerk.

12. Re: THIS v. STOCK Ford GT40

wow, that sure shut you up. damn

13. Re: THIS v. STOCK Ford GT40

I have a flair for the dramatic. Plus, this guy pisses me off. He goes onto every Viper section and starts bashing. I say, shit like that belongs in a toilet. Anyway...

14. The Viper would win hands down its a race car. Even if it was just a "Viper with a spoiler and suspension" as someone had said, it could still beat the GT. Vipers are fast and they handle well.

15. Dude the Ford GT isnt all that great. And this viper would pull it around the track, nearly stock or not

16. This is by far one of the Greatest GT cars ever made