this vs 87 buick GNX

Discussion in '2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra' started by fords are slow, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: this vs 87 buick GNX

LOL

2. about time ford had a decent mustang best bang 4 buck car out there. but let this be a warning 2 u ford guys if a mustang ever passed my heavily modified gnx (865 hp! street legal) i will return with even more mods and make tha next 2 months of your life a pure hell i'll pass u every where highway, street ,parking lot, driveway so don't try me. I got a black t-top twin turbocharged gnx with a red low-glow kit and a custom molded hood with a red scanner light like knight rider and u don't.sit down!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: this vs 87 buick GNX

OH YEA I ALSO HAVE 18'RIMS AND THE MOST COMFORTABLE BUCKET SEATS AROUND. AHHHH. SO PLUSH<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: this vs 87 buick GNX

OH YEA I ALSO HAVE 18'RIMS AND THE MOST COMFORTABLE BUCKET SEATS AROUND. AHHHH. SO PLUSH FEEL LIKE MIDGET HAND ARE MASSAGING YOUR ASS.(FEMALE MIDGET OF COURSE)<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: this vs 87 buick GNX

and the point of that was???

6. Re: this vs 87 buick GNX

no point really just a like 2 bragg about a lot of the shit i own. and tha fact that is a fast ass car.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: this vs 87 buick GNX

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MAGNOLIA SUPREME</i>
    <b>no point really just a like 2 bragg about a lot of the shit i own. and tha fact that is a fast ass car.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hell yeah you have a fast badass car! but why the hell did you put lights under it? That's just Fucking R!CE!<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: this vs 87 buick GNX

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MAGNOLIA SUPREME</i>
    <b>about time ford had a decent mustang best bang 4 buck car out there. but let this be a warning 2 u ford guys if a mustang ever passed my heavily modified gnx (865 hp! street legal) i will return with even more mods and make tha next 2 months of your life a pure hell i'll pass u every where highway, street ,parking lot, driveway so don't try me. I got a black t-top twin turbocharged gnx with a red low-glow kit and a custom molded hood with a red scanner light like knight rider and u don't.sit down!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Wow...I don't know what to say, at least its good for a laugh.

9. Re: this vs 87 buick GNX

I never heard of a 3.8 pushing that much power out of the hood before.

10. Re: this vs 87 buick GNX

not a 3.6 anymore "heavily modified" what wrong with tha low glow kit i thought it was cool. <!-- Signature -->

11. Re: this vs 87 buick GNX

WHATS WRONG WITH THA LOW GLOW KIT.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: this vs 87 buick GNX

<b>WHATS WRONG WITH THA LOW GLOW KIT.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Because if you really did have a 825hp gnx those r1ce lights would vibrate right off the car. Also a red neon light like knight rider would be very gay on a gnx (actually it would be gay on any car). Although since you really don't own a gnx with 825hp it dosen't matter what you say about it.