This vs Bugatti Veyron

Discussion in '2007 SSC Ultimate Aero TT' started by saleen88, Dec 16, 2006.

1. How could I ever agree more with anyone? You stole the words from me.

2. F=M*A speed isn't anywhere in there. All weight does is affect acceleration as mention by someone else in this topic. Read before you make morinic posts.

3. I know it's painful for some people to accept that the Veyron is NOT the fastest car in the world, but get over it. All I hear is ranting about build quality. Yes, the build quality is s#it, little better than a kit car you can build in your own garage. But that isn't the point of this car!!! Unlike the Veyron, this car was not designed to be a comfortable long distance cruiser (GT car). It was built with the sole purpose of beating the Veyron's speed record. Don't say it doesn't make any sense, because it worked! This is the new fastest road legal car!!! Nothing more, nothing less. It will never be as nice as the Veyron, but SSC doesn't care about that. They've accomplished their goal, and they are happy. Be happy for them, or at the very least, accept it and move on.

It is dumb to compare this to the Veyron in the first place.

4. Alright thats all i can say about this car even though the veyron has a faster accelaration from 0-60 i still think that ssc will kick any cars ass

5. Alright thats all i can say about this car even though the veyron has a faster accelaration from 0-60 i still think that ssc will kick any cars ass

6. Alright thats all i can say about this car even though the veyron has a faster accelaration from 0-60 i still think that ssc will kick any cars ass

7. the bugatti is a piece of shit if you are talking about a car that weighs more than a #$%#in elephant you can't get a shit of speed thats why it can barely reach speeds of over 245mph

and the aero tt's sleek design, light weight, superb engine, and ultimate speed makes it so much better than the piece of crap veyron

the aero tt reaches its speed like nothin man its like with a lamobrghini going 80 or 100mph

8. the bugatti is a piece of shit if you are talking about a car that weighs more than a #$%#in elephant you can't get a shit of speed thats why it can barely reach speeds of over about 240mph

and the aero tt's sleek design, light weight, superb engine, and ultimate speed makes it so much better than the piece of crap veyron

the aero tt reaches its speed like nothin man its like a lamobrghini going 80 or 100mph

9. the bugatti is a piece of shit if you are talking about a car that weighs more than a #$%#in elephant you can't get a shit of speed thats why it can barely reach speeds of over about 240mph

the aero tt reaches its speed like nothin man its like a lamobrghini going 80 or 100mph

10. your right that is soo true only u didnt have to put 5 billion messages haha

11. #61 petrolhead1988, Feb 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    i agree with everyone on in this thread that says the SSC is better.. because it is. It�s faster... by a clear 5MPH, which was recorded by the 'Guinness book of records.' The Veyron is an old design anyway, its from the MID-90s if you look at the date on the first drawings before the prototype was released in 1999.
    People who think they Veyron is still the best 250Mph supercar should go #$%# off back to when it was the best one... but for the last few years it hasn�t been. Even before the Veyron was around there was the Callaway Sledgehammer Corvette, which is a production car model and Callaway said they would repoduce it for a few hundred thousand.

THE UK HAS EVEN BUILT 1000BHP, 270MPH CARs... http://www.evo.co.uk/news/evonews/203855/bristol_fighter.html

I quote 'The 8-litre V10 Fighter supercar is now available with two intercooled turbos, boosting power to a scarcely believable 1012bhp at 5600rpm and, even more stunningly, 1036lb ft at 4500rpm. According to Bristol�s calculations, the new Fighter T, as the car has been named, should be capable of �over 270mph� If the car verifies its 270mph+ potential at Nardo (and Silverton says it will) then the huge expenditure and massive delays suffered by the Veyron will start to look very silly indeed�'

The Fighter design has been around for many years, longer than the Veyron, which states exactly how bad the aerodynamic technology in the veyron is as it predates cars that are older than it.

12. the scc is the biggest ass of a car there ever was. They think their awesome because they made a car that can go fast in a straight line. Oh and their cheaper than the veyron. So, the #$%#, what? You copied the Koenigsegg shape, height, weight, and wheelbase, you #$%#ing #%$gots. The Veyron is a true marvel in engineering. This is just a publicity stunt by the owner of Shelby trying to get noticed and get respect.

dick.

13. #64 Caparo T1 pwns all, Mar 1, 2008
    suck a camel cock

14. still, the Aero owns the Veyron and gets more distance on a gallon of fuel

15. Your even worse than nitrous. Get the hell out. This isn't a place for people who judge cars by how much hp a car has and his list of favorite cars goes in the same order as the highest top speed. The best cars are based on craftmanship, originality (which this car has none of), and the ability to be the best in all fields. The Veyron has all of that. (It is for those reasons that Ferrari is so respected, but that is beside the point.) The Veyron is a MUCH better car. Stupid loser.

16. you're stupid

17. YES

18. agreed.

19. #70 veyron4123, Mar 19, 2008
    indeed the TT pulls its own weight with a smaller angine but lets not forget that because of the W16 it is faster off the line. 0-60 in 2.46 seconds ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugatti_Veyron#Acceleration) and the TT in 2.78 seconds. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SSC_Aero)

to tell you the truth in my opinion and i havent seen the official data for this but, it looks to me that the veyron isnt as streamlined as the TT. which is why the TT was able to beat it. not sure if it makes a difference. just a thought

20. #71 Caparo T1 pwns all, Mar 19, 2008
    the veyron doesnt do 2.46. sorry.

21. My god you all do not know anything about the Bugatti Veyron. If you think that the SSC Ultimate Aero TT is better than the Bugatti Veyron than you got to be crazy. Yall should all do your research. You should actually watch all the top gear episodes that deal with the Bugatti. To point out a few things. First and for most, the Bugatti is actually an easy car to drive. Anyone can drive it, not the Ultimate Aero. In terms of acceleration, the Bugatti just kills the Aero. In terms of which car will last longer, ofcourse the Veyron. It is not only beautiful from the outside, but luxurious from the inside. The Aero is and will always be just some car that lets the Americans say they have the fastest car. That was the plan from the start. America just does not want to loose at anything so they want to just try and build the fastest car (which by the way does not even look that good). Every aspect of the Veyron is beautiful. Everything. The fact that the Bugatti Engineers combined two v8s in such a way to make it as quick as it is, is so unique. Try to find another car that did what Bugatti has done. Made a w16 engine and still put four turbos in it. The fact also remains that in the Ulimate Aero, at top speed, you will without a doubt be feeling that the whole car shake. WHile in the Bugatti, it will still be smooth, and great. The Bugatti is the better car, and if you think otherwise, well you are just one of them who think that America is special for having the fastest car. BUGATTI VEYRON ALL THE WAY!!!! ULTIMATE AERO GOOD, BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

22. Its actually 50 minutes not 15. 15 minutes would be too fast

23. #74 bugatti1001hp, Apr 26, 2008
    its actually 50 minutes, not 15.

24. I gurentee you that if Bugatti would have went the same way as Ultimate Aero, and would have not decided on sticking such a bautiful interior in the car, the Bugatti would not only kill the Aero, but become in its own league. The Bugatti is heavy, that is true, but that has to do with the fact that it is such a nice car from the inside, as well as out. Again the Aero only beat the Veyron at top speed by like what 3-5 mph (AND THAT IS WITH THE VEYRON BEING HEAVY). imagaine the Veyron without and interior except for a seat for example. The Aero would get killed. The Veyron Pur Sang edition I am sure can beat the Aero. They shaved off a good bit of weight, off the Veyron. The Aero has nothing on the Veyron. NOTHING.