THIS VS. CAMARO INTIMIDATOR SS

Discussion in '2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra' started by Camaro Roller, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: THIS VS. CAMARO INTIMIDATOR SS

Where do you find the freaking Trannys to hold all this power. 8 sec Mustang how much horse power is that. Plus what the highest 4 speed Transmission auto that could hold more than +1300hp. I think that for stock if you ran 8psi on both 4.6 and 5.7 then you would probably have more power on the 5.7 because it has more potential because of the more displacement.

2. Re: THIS VS. CAMARO INTIMIDATOR SS

No not 600hp,... a 1300hp capacity Tranny.

3. Re: THIS VS. CAMARO INTIMIDATOR SS

Thats when you trashed Ford for using a supercharger man......its right there if you dont call that trash talkin then you best start walkin because you shouldnt drive.......TAKE THE BUS!

4. Re: THIS VS. CAMARO INTIMIDATOR SS

T-56 can only handle like 450ft lbs of torque.
    They also have a Camaro from Antisgo or antisko racing engines that runs 8.97's in the quarter with stock suspension and an LS1. I'm not sure on the name of the website but I'll look for it.

5. Re: THIS VS. CAMARO INTIMIDATOR SS

WTF IS A SS INTIMADATOR ANYWAYS????

6. Re: THIS VS. CAMARO INTIMIDATOR SS

quote from 84 BigBlock Vette, "Where do you find the freaking Trannys to hold all this power. 8 sec Mustang how much horse power is that. Plus what the highest 4 speed Transmission auto that could hold more than +1300hp."

C4

quote from 84 BigBlock Vette, "I think that for stock if you ran 8psi on both 4.6 and 5.7 then you would probably have more power on the 5.7 because it has more potential because of the more displacement."

Ignorance is bliss. Is this before you swap out the LS1's pistons and lowered the CR, or after it blows?

7. Re: THIS VS. CAMARO INTIMIDATOR SS

i dont want to hear anything about the camero rules, im sorry but it doesnt any longer the mustang killed it unfortionatly the camero is no more which sucks bad and in my opinion General Motors sucks! they make bad designes and their screwing up the looks of all the cars i really hope they dont reuin the vette like most of the other cars they came out with and reuined.....the ass-tek the rendevuies thing how ever the hell u spell it and look at the new caviler it makes me sick and the envoy and trailblazer and major electrical problems now i am tlaking shit about GM and i know for sure Ford has had as many problems so im not trying to create a war here.

8. Re: THIS VS. CAMARO INTIMIDATOR SS

If you put a Vortech Supercharger on this it would probably beat a S-351

9. Re: THIS VS. CAMARO INTIMIDATOR SS

Who cares how much MAX power you can make with a stock engine, When you race someone your not asking them "Hey I'll only run you if you have this much boost, this much compression, this kind of tranny" and all that. You hope you have enough power to beat the other person because you dont know how much power their packin in there ride do you? I think that if you really want the power build the car up the right way, dont be cheap about it because you only want to run a stock engine vs. a stock engine with only a specific amount of boost.

10. Re: THIS VS. CAMARO INTIMIDATOR SS

Rendezvous - it's an english word, a classy name for meeting, look it up in Oxford's

11. Re: THIS VS. CAMARO INTIMIDATOR SS

Overall, i hafta say im kinda proud of you guys, glad to see some comaraderie among the american muscle fans. but, a few people need to calm down about brand allegiance, namely hoseman. i understand your pride for ford, theyre my brand too, but relax man! theyre not always trying to attack us, stop being so defensive. but, just to spark a little something, i hope the camaro can be on the mustangs level by 06.....