This Vs CLK GTR of Pagani Zonda???? What do you chose

Discussion in '1997 Porsche 911 GT1 Straßenversion' started by brobish1, May 9, 2003.

1. They may not have the same performance numbers, but the gt1 and the CLK GTR both cost 1 500 000+. They are all exoctic supercars, and i would love any one of them. I would prob pick the CLK GTR. i love that car!!!!!!!!!!1

2. Re: This Vs CLK GTR of Pagani Zonda???? What do you chose

hmm...hard to decide,but it's somewher between this and the CLK GTR

3. Re: This Vs CLK GTR of Pagani Zonda???? What do you chose

You are a little confused. CLK GTR costs $1,500,000 in US Dollars. GT1 costs 1,500,000 Dm in German marks, which is only $880,981.99 USD.
    Big defference!!!

4. Re: This Vs CLK GTR of Pagani Zonda???? What do you chose

SRY dude, im not german, and i didnt know, i will now. THNX

5. Re: This Vs CLK GTR of Pagani Zonda???? What do you chose

dont know 'bout you guys, but my money is on the Zonda for sure. I dont know about the porsche but the Zonda gives you all you could expect for a 1 million dollar car, your own shoes, your own luggage, the seat designed for you and the interior to whatever colour you choose all rigorously hand made (even the shoes)plus, the screaming AMG powerplant thats under the hood surely makes the CLK GTR and the GT1 beg for mercy. pagani zonda all the way

6. Re: This Vs CLK GTR of Pagani Zonda???? What do you chose

I would go for the CLK-GTR, the 911 GT1 would be a close second.

7. Re: This Vs CLK GTR of Pagani Zonda???? What do you chose

1st choose: Pagani Zonda
    2nd " : CLK-GTR
    3rd " : 911 GT1

8. Re: This Vs CLK GTR of Pagani Zonda???? What do you chose

Why CLK GTR before the gt3???

9. Re: This Vs CLK GTR of Pagani Zonda???? What do you chose

I would actually have to drive them all to decide, but when Tiff Nidell (or something like that) tested GT1 versus Mclaren F1 and some other cars his choise fell on the Porsche GT1!

10. Re: This Vs CLK GTR of Pagani Zonda???? What do you chose

Zonda all the way. it also cost about $200,000 less than the gt1.

11. Re: This Vs CLK GTR of Pagani Zonda???? What do you chose

CLK GTR, I dont really think that the Zonda is in the same league as these cars.

12. Re: This Vs CLK GTR of Pagani Zonda???? What do you chose

what planet are you from man? The GTR has a more tuned and more powerful version of the AMG V12 than the Zonda...trust me, they are both based on the same engine, the 1990 S/SL600 V12, which AMG/HWA has developed in to these engines, so the CLK should sound pretty wicked too...

CLK
    6898 cc / 420.9 cu in
    Power 456.4 kw / 612.0 bhp @ 6800 rpm
    Torque 775 nm / 571.6 ft lbs @ 5250 rpm

Zonda 7.3
    7291 cc / 444.9 cu in
    Power 413.9 kw / 555 bhp @ 5900 rpm
    Torque 750 nm / 553.2 ft lbs @ 4050 rpm

13. Re: This Vs CLK GTR of Pagani Zonda???? What do you chose

the pagani zonda is most reasonable of hte three cars. you could actually drive the zonda to places. obviously in terms of racing capabilities the clk-gtr and the porsche gt-1's far outstrip the zonda c-12 S 7.3, but i would prefer the pagani.

paganis are going to start racing soon basically as off the shelf race cars that will go for about $600k.

14. Re: This Vs CLK GTR of Pagani Zonda???? What do you chose

as far as performace gose its the person driving the car not the car thats being drivin ...i still think the toyots gt 1 that has been retired for a wile is a far better car ...it just needs some tuning by me... i feel the toyota is still a far better car and shoud be built again ...

15. Re: This Vs CLK GTR of Pagani Zonda???? What do you chose

zonda is a road car, not a race homologation special like the other to, so on the orad, it would probably perform the best as it's suspension would be set up for it. the GT1 and CLK-GTR would undoubtedly beat it on the track but as a road car th zonda would be far more civilised.

i would choose - 1.)Pagani Zonda C12-S
    2.)Porsche GT1
    3.)Mercedes CLK-GTR

GTR comes last as road version is too heavy and ugly and lacks the pedigree of GT1.