This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

Discussion in '2002 Bugatti 16/4 Veyron Preproduction' started by Clh, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

Never did I say american cars sucked, the only American cars I would ever have respect for is the 1960's Vettes, the Charger, Challenger and Cuda

And you think that Honda and Toyota would go backrupt just because they have 2 year waranties? No Honda and Toyota earned their reputation for reliability, no wonder Accords and Civics are some of the post sold cars in the world

I dont think it will really matter much about the brakes, just need bigger brakes thats all and I really dont think it would weight 4000lbs, I'm pretty sure that its gonna weight about the same as the Skyline, Saying that it will weight about 3500-3800

You want me to elaborate, sure And yea I do think the STR-10 is crappy, just a matter of opinion, I find it Plain, nothing that I would turn my head at if it passed infront of me

2. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

Damn damn!

3. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

I never said you did either, only that your comment about only shitty cars had long warranties made about as much sense as someone hating American cars simply because they're American.

That's also not at all what I said, read closer. I said Dodge would go bankrupt in a few years if they tried selling totally unreliable cars on a 7 year warranty.

Why would it weigh 4000lbs? Well, look at Bugatti's last car, the Eb110 which weighed 39xxlbs. This also has a very luxurious interior. All this suggests it will be a very heavy car, and there will be many cars capable of outperforming it on the track, although there's only one that can in a straight line.

Sorry, Plain doesn't connotate crappy. So all you're simply saing is you don't like it? That's a big difference than thinking it's a bad car.

4. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

THE VIPER WOULD F**K THE UGLY CAR
    THIS BS CAR HAS THE ACCELERATION OF A SLOTH WITH BROKEN LEGS
    THE DRIVER OF THE VIPER WOULD BE DRINKIN SMIRNOFFS WHILE THAT PICE OF SH** CAR IS STILL ACCELERATING FROM 0-60
    ANYWAY THE ESCUDO WOULD SMOKE BOTH OF UM

IF YOU GET BITTEN BY A VIPER YOUR F**KED

5. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

such a bad name for viper fans does this person give. its not a peice of shit. its a very expensive car that does great for it performance but i still dont think will out hanld the viper around a track.

6. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

You don't know what the Escudo is, do you? Too much time playing Gran Turismo I presume.

7. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

OH I KNOW WHAT AN ESCUDO IS I DONT EVEN HAVE GT3 OR LET ALONE A PS2
    THE ESCUDO ACCELERATES FROM 0-60 IN 2.5 SECS AND HAS A TESTED TOP SPEED OF 287MPH SO F**K OFF BESIDES THAT UGLY AZZ CAR WILL STILL GET SMOKED ON ANY TRACK

8. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

Don't be a dumbass.
    A Veyron can never be compared with an Escudo. IMO it can't even be compared with the Viper.
    The Veyron is VERY luxurious, and weighs like 3 Escudo's, and has, what? 50Bhp more than the Escudo?

No one ever said the Veyron is meant to be a race car. Of course it would be smoked by many cars on a track.

I would love to own a road car this fast, this luxurious and this exotic, and who cares if a Viper can beat it on a track? I'd rather own an ORDINARY TVR Tuscan and not the Venom. Why? Because I would never get to top speeds with a car, nevertheless fastest acceleration.

Besides, is the Viper Venom even street legal?

9. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

You know what the Escudo is hmm? Well then you know it's set up for an uphill rally race on Pikes Peak, and is no way intended to run on real race tracks then?

Top Speed of 287mph? Don't make me laugh. See the Massive spoiler? That's designed keep this car pinned to the ground as though in a vice, and has a way of inducing drag, which in turn limits speed. I'd estimate the Top speed of this car to be about 215mph with the gears intended for Pikes Peak. It'd actually be lucky to achieve a speed like that.

10. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

Yes, the Venom is fully street legal, even when wearing the ET Cheater slicks.

11. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

Who gave you permition to speak?

12. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

Supraman, can you make the same you did with ronaldo for this case? TNX

13. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

Get him banned? They wont do it, the offense is too trivial.

14. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

He didn't break any rules, simply stated his opinion. Sure he could have gone about it better, but he didn't really do anything wrong.

15. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

"I think the Veyron is a slow ass piece of shit that wouldn't even compare to the C5 Corvette, and would lick the proverbial blood off the Viper's metaphorical bloody dick after it raped and molested Mercedes brainchild the McLaren F1. American cars are the kings of performance and those who disagree will go to hell and be raped repeatedly by the lord of the damned himself cause everybody knows it's true and those who lie to themselves are just committing the worst sin of all. AMERICAN CARS DOMINATE AND ARE BETTER, FASTER, AND CAN HANDLE BETTER THAN ANY OTHER CAR!!!"
    -- wow..... someone needz a relaity chek, especially since da onlie american car dat can even minorly compare to any tight azz car wud be da corvette, but even so derez no way no american car can rape any viper mercedez etc. and derez onli one reason for dat DEY CANT EVER CATCH DEM CUZ DERE A SLOW UGLY PIECE OF CRAP!!!!! SO WHOZ LYING TO DEMSELVEZ NOW? DILUSIONAL MOTHAFUCKAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

first of all peoplhere say the only 2 cars dat can beat it are the 427corvette and the viper 1000TT which were both stock cars modified and souped up and tuned to heaven now theyre comparing those two super souped up cars to a STOCK bugatti model wat dey relly have to compare it to is a bugatti dat has also been souped up tuned and modified to the max and they must also compare the cars with equal drivers and den we'll see who wins u shitty american car lovers

17. Re: Veyron v venom

I think a veyron could beat a venom any day, I have a Veyron and i test ran on my estate and it is a beast

18. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

Veyron is better than those cars anyways! Do they have the luxurise of this? NO! NO NONONONONONONO!NNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

Wow.

20. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

Wow.

21. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

you cant compare it is in a league of it's own (the bugatti)

22. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

well if this pice of shit is supose to be so (((((((luxsurios))))))) why the fuk is it so ugly, it looks like a back to the futre reject= it has the acceleration of a crippled turtle. the VIPER would fuk this car like a cheap slut((((yea!!!!)))))))))

IF YOU GET BITTEN BY A VIPER YOUR FUKED!!!!!!!!!!!

23. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

you are one dumb ****!!!!!!!

24. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

you are one dumb ****!!!!!!!

25. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

THIS MUST BE THE DUMBEST REMARK IVE SEEN IN A LOOOOOOOOONG TIME ((((LOL))) THIS CAT SAID THE ESCUDO CAN DO 215mph TOPS. IF I EVER SEE SOMETHIN THAT RETARTED IN MY LIFE I SWEAR??????????????????? WOW IM SPEACH LESS I DONT EVEN KNOW WAHT TO THINK ANY MORE, I CANT IMAGEIN THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT DUMB???????????/ WOOOOOOOOOOOOW

IM REALY SPEACH LESS PLZ SOMEONE HELP THAT POOR POOR SOUL