This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

Discussion in '2002 Bugatti 16/4 Veyron Preproduction' started by Clh, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

I doubt that actually.

2. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

GO TOYOTA ECHO!!!!~!!!!!

3. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

I think Viper has a better handing.

4. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

The viper mentioned was meant for straight line speed, this bugatti veyron is a road going car.

5. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

people always say that vipers handle crap. That is not true. This car is supposed to have awesome handling due to the 4WD and aerodynamics, etc..

6. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

But keep in mind it isnt a track car, and the 4wd system doesnt necassarily make it handle better, it helps to get all that power to the ground better.

7. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

True true, 4WD doesn't always bring better handling. Rather I think in this car it would bring better handling in low speeds, while in high speeds the handling of the car would be greatly diminished, although it would probably still handle quite well. Power indeed, a 2 wheel drive vehicle with this much power would not be very effective. With four wheels having power it would provide an amazing acceleration, which makes me think you know, how well can this thing peel? Could it lay down a serious strip?

8. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

Actually, most AWD cars handle worse on dry pavement at slow speeds than they do at high speeds. They tend to understeer like mad when pushed hard at lower speeds (i.e. really sharp curves) and become more neutral as speeds increase. Note, that is for dry pavement only. On snow, ice, and wet roads, the handling characteristics are harder to classify due to the different types of AWD systems, the different tires (like how well they work on wet compared to dry surfaces) and different weight distributions of the individual cars.

9. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

anyone who says that awd has worse handling the 2wd is a retard, awd as less understeer than fwd and less oversteer than rwd. second, the viper would look stupid against this car. the viper does not have better acceleration than this, maybe with slicks, but it wouldn't use those tires on a raod course.

10. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

No one ever said that idiot. We said that AWD has its advantages and Disadvantages, and RWD also has its advantages and disadvantages. These are over eachother ofcourse.
    We are not talking about just any Viper, were talking about the Henessey Viper Venom 800TT.
    Dont be so ignorant.

11. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

So true. People read one line and think they can tell us what we need to know. There is a big difference between the Hennessey 800tt and an ordinary Viper. This guy needs a slap. Or a woman to keep him in line... lol.

12. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

WHAT THE HECK Y WOULD U THINK THIS CRAPPY VIPER MIGHT POSSIBLY BEAT THE VEYRON? the veyron is awesome and will destroy the viper

13. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

The 2000 Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT goes 0-60 in 2.4 seconds and runs the quarter mile in 10 flat. While this car its 0-60 in 3 seconds and over 10 on the quarter. I dont konw why youre laughing. American cars rule.

14. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

You think a V12 with 1001hp and 4 exuast pipes is louder than a duel exuast V10 with 800hp? How about the american car Saleen S7. No production Porsche, Ferrari or Lamborghini could beat it.

15. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

1999 Lamborghini Diablo GT. There that is one production Lamborghini that can beat it, if you want I can find a porsche too?

16. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

Why are you braggin about how loud a car is? Who cares?

17. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

Does the Viper Venom 800TT have and luxury to brag about? No.
    Dont compare these cars based solely on performance in straight lines! Learn, that there are a million other things to a car!

18. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

Very true. Straight line performance isn't everything. The Bugatti has a very luxurious interior, and has a much better looking exterior IMO.
    And I am so sick of Hennesey 800TT fans bragging about that 2.4s 0-60 which was achieved on slicks. Plus they keep bragging about that sub-ten 1/4 mile time. Some even bragged about the 1/4 mile time of the 800TT in the Dauer 962 forum when the Dauer clearly had a much quicker 1/4 mile. Idiots.

19. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

this thread is full of so much flaming, that i am giving it -1!

20. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

i second that

21. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

done

22. Re: This vs. Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT

how the #$%#did this thread get -1? god retards