This vs Ferrari Enzo

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by Bluey, Oct 27, 2002.

1. This Ferrari Enzo has just came to Australia...
    and guess how much it costs...Aus$2 000 000!

correct me if i'm wrong but is that not a complete rip off!

2. Re: This vs Ferrari Enzo

this is what i could find for the enzo
    because some ppl say that the 800TT gets its' performance #'s on slicks, i'll compare this to the Venom 650R.

ferrari enzo: (estimated times)
    0-60 mph: 3.6 sec
    0-100 mph: 6.3 sec
    Quarter Mile: 11.0 sec
    Top Speed: 217 mph

650R
    0-60 mph: 3.3 sec
    0-100 mph: 7.1 sec
    Quarter Mile: 10.47 sec @ 132 mph
    Top Speed: 215 mph

3. Re: This vs Ferrari Enzo

this also looks betta!

4. Re: This vs Ferrari Enzo

The Enzo and a 800TT each have their strengths, but arent meant to compete against each other. The Enzo is more refined, and would beat the 800TT on any track with turns. The Enzo will outhandle and outbrake the Hennessey, but neither is really what the viper is meant for. The 800TT is designed to push you back in the seat as hard as possible, the mission of most any viper. The Enzo is also going to put a much larger dent in the bank account, assuming you can find one, which is going to be nearly impossible with only 349 going up for sale.

5. Re: This vs Ferrari Enzo

that...
    and this costs AUS$1 500 000 cheaper...?

6. Re: This vs Ferrari Enzo

Yo bluey seen any flying pigs lately??

7. Re: This vs Ferrari Enzo

The Enzo kills the 800TT on the track, the only place where real performance is tested.

8. Re: This vs Ferrari Enzo

please, post some evidence that the Enzo would kill the 800tt(considering it hasn't been tested)
    actually, these cars really can't be compared because the Enzo hasn't been tested, and if you did compared the cars, it would just be one' opinion vs. anothers'

9. Re: This vs Ferrari Enzo

i think that the viper has better stats but i would rather have the ferrari enzo

10. Re: This vs Ferrari Enzo

Flyin' pigs are all over SuperCars.net....
    u just gotta look closely.

11. Re: This vs Ferrari Enzo

Don't brag about the Vipers top speed because it's an estimate.

12. Re: This vs Ferrari Enzo

those types of cars are made to be expensive.

13. Re: This vs Ferrari Enzo

Lol. 2 000 000 isint 'expensive' its more like 'I've gotta sell my house, and kids, and I'll be in debt forever' lol. In my opinion I would much rather take a viper, but the enzo isint a bad car.

14. Re: This vs Ferrari Enzo

true it's an estimate(so maybe it can go faster!)
    but the enzo's top speed is also an estimate

15. Re: This vs Ferrari Enzo

funny, cuz where i test performance is at a redlight, and the guy next to me thinks that his rYced up civic can whoop my car. so i show him what my car can do. That's how I TEST PERFORMANCE.

16. Re: This vs Ferrari Enzo

The enzo is based upon actual track racing F1 cars, and the 800TT just has 2 turbos in it and somemore goodies, it wont help it with laptimes, and if you did the same to this ferrari, then they would truly have comparable engines, and we all know the enzo wpuld wip

17. Re: This vs Ferrari Enzo

Okay, in a drag stip the Viper is most likley to win, but in a track the Enzo is going to win. The Enzo probably could race for a long time keeping it's engine cool.

18. Re: This vs Ferrari Enzo

the 800tt is based on the viper GTS, and its racing version the GTS-R (like F1 cars) has won Lemans 4 years in a row.

19. Re: This vs Ferrari Enzo

and why are cars like the enzo made to be so expenseive...
    is it cause Ferrari like to rip off their customers...
    or maybe cause they only want rich ppl to drive them...
    no wait...its because Ferrari's are #$%#in' rip offs!

20. Re: This vs Ferrari Enzo

of course all the enzos have been sold cuz all the rich people want a ferrari...ferrari is a lot more well known than Hennessy and if the name Hennessy was as popular as the name ferrari, i bet a lot more people would buy 800TTs over enzos

21. Re: This vs Ferrari Enzo

that...plus Hennessey's know for rippin' off his customers!

22. Re: This vs Ferrari Enzo

hey bluey, in your last post...do you mean ferrari is rippin off their customers, cuz thats what you said before

23. Re: This vs Ferrari Enzo

ok, both cars rip you off (if you bought one)
    the ferrari costs $500,000, which is a rip off considerig its' performance.
    The 800TT is a good buy at $167,000 but you'd be lucky to get one because hennessey rips off his customers.

24. Re: This vs Ferrari Enzo

how does hennessy rip off its customers?

25. Re: This vs Ferrari Enzo

the car isn't a rip off, it gets great performance for what it costs.
    But Mr. Hennessey rips off his customers by either selling car parts off a customers car, or not working on some cars and taking the customers money. I think he's being sued or something.