This vs. Geo Storm

Discussion in '2001 Bugatti 16/4 Veyron Concept' started by TelcoTata, Oct 31, 2002.

1. My friend has a Geo Storm with 8 turbos and 2 superchargers and dropped a v-10 into it and a new 8 speed tranmission and a performance oil dipstick. he also lowered the weight and it does a 5.5 second quarter mile. It take .87 seconds to hit 60 mph and 1.5 sec. to hit 100 mph

2. Re: This vs. Geo Storm

Was this before or after you hit the crackpipe??

3. Re: This vs. Geo Storm

"Discipline is that trait of character which renders punishment unneccessary". -Anonymous

How 'bout you try to have the discipline to tell the truth? BE A REAL MAN.........Or else life is going to mop the floor with your little lying ass.

4. Re: This vs. Geo Storm

This way an idiotic topic anyway. The Bugatti is SSTTTOOOOCCCCKKKK!!! Comparing a funny car to a supercar made for the street is no comparison at all. Besides, dragsters and funny cars are NOT REAL SUPERCARS! Next thing you know everyone will be comparing their cars to F/A-18 Hornets! Moron.

5. Re: This vs. Geo Storm

Ok since you're being #$%#ing stupid as sh!t,then i'll reply to your dumb ass in a Foreign Language,Dute in pizda' la ma'ta s,i nu mai veni afara'.lol
    I don't normally do this but you asked for it dipstick!

6. Re: This vs. Geo Storm

Ha Ha you guys think he's serious.

7. Re: This vs. Geo Storm

OK. I built a go-cart with a 5.5 HP Lawnmower engine that has 12 turbos and 6 superchargers and a 15-speed transmission. I have the gearing set so that I can hit 400MPH in 1.5 sec. 0-60 less than a quarter of a sec. 0-100 same.

8. Re: This vs. Geo Storm

haha

9. Re: This vs. Geo Storm

I'm working on a new project these days, I bought a stock model T a few years back, (about 90 years to be exact) and Im working on squeezing this miniaturized cascading fusion reacter that I got second hand from the Iraqui government. (I guess theyre trying to get rid of all these neuclear derivitives)
    When I am done, It should weigh in at just over 25lbs, and crank out about a thousand SHP (super horsepower, 1shp= a gazillion hp)
    I shgould be able to make it to the moon and back before supper, which makes trips down to the grocery store pretty quick.

10. Re: This vs. Geo Storm

good one :)

11. Re: This vs. Geo Storm

Bull Sh*t!
    But even if its true Bugatti will f*ck this car up on racetrack.

12. Re: This vs. Geo Storm

Yeah, well, I aquired the Saturn 5 Rocket, and the I stuffed a warp core in it and it hit Warp 9 in a little under, uh, 0.000005 seconds, and I made around the Galaxy and back by the time I typed this!

13. Re: This vs. Geo Storm

ANYBODY that thinks this guy is being serious is a f'ing moron.

14. Re: This vs. Geo Storm

hahahahaha. whats sad is most people thought he was being serious.

15. Re: This vs. Geo Storm

LOL what ever your smokin give me a hit. but thats still a pretty funny story , can you say red bull..... shit

16. Re: This vs. Geo Storm

lol

17. Re: This vs. Geo Storm

*cough* retard

18. Re: This vs. Geo Storm

ya... .87 seconds after you get to 59mph and 1.5seconds once u get to 99mph this is a load of sh*t anyone who belives this needs help

19. Re: This vs. Geo Storm

ahhh the key word...is in there can you find it.......................................................................................DIP STICK!!!

20. Re: This vs. Geo Storm

Quote from Supercarstudent
    OK. I built a go-cart with a 5.5 HP Lawnmower engine that has 12 turbos and 6 superchargers and a 15-speed transmission. I have the gearing set so that I can hit 400MPH in 1.5 sec. 0-60 less than a quarter of a sec. 0-100 same.

lol

21. Re: This vs. Geo Storm

haha!!!

actualy, i'd like to see someone build that for tickles + giggles

22. Re: This vs. Geo Storm

motor trend did that with a ligenfelter corvette back in June 2002. the vette won until around the point the hornet lifted off.

the vette pulled a 9.24 @ 150.27 mph.(quite a quarter mile). 0-60 in 1.97 seconds. the jet only did the quarter in 10.45 @ 158.14mph. 0-60 in 3.57 seconds.

the vette had a twin turbo 427 pumping out a hard 802 hp, only wieghing in at 3340(only? damn! get some carbon fiber!)

23. Re: This vs. Geo Storm

So is your friends name perhaps Jesus.

24. Re: This vs. Geo Storm

Ya and my dihatsu truck has 19 million horsepower, can accelerate to 200 mph in 1.6 seconds and has a top speed of 800 mph, it weighs 9000 pounds and has 19 superchargers and 45 turbos and has a v-18 in it, and also has a 18 gear tranny and it is set up for top speed! Haha beat that you lying son of a B*tch!

25. Re: This vs. Geo Storm

Oh yeah? Well I have a cardboard U-Haul box that has drag tires and a 3 trillion cylinder engine in it with 5439067239857205987250973245097 BILLION horseower and a 433493790382509797-speed transmission. I'm planning to put it on the market sometime in September. I assume it'll be under the same manufacturer as your Geo, the manufacturer being BULLSHIT Industries.