This vs. Infiniti G35 Sedan vs. Lexus GS430

Discussion in '2002 Pontiac Grand Prix G-Force Concept' started by cars_rock88, Oct 7, 2002.

1. Pontiac=280hp
    Infiniti=260hp
    Lexus=300hp

I would definitely take the Lexus because of the power and the luxury of this car.

What would u prefer????

2. Re: This vs. Infiniti G35 Sedan vs. Lexus GS430

I would take the lexus for its power

3. Re: This vs. Infiniti G35 Sedan vs. Lexus GS430

Id Take The Pontiac. Its American Built, Looks Cooler, And Its Got A 6-Speed TAP Transmission (Think Ferrari F1).

4. Re: This vs. Infiniti G35 Sedan vs. Lexus GS430

If this is RWD I'll take this over the other 2. It's bigger (for more passenger comfort) the tranny is reasonable (although I think the Infinity tranny is better). It's cooler looking than the other 2 and I'd rather sport the underdog anyday. My theory is, my freshness will make up for the less popular choices.

PONTIAC FIRST
    INFINITY SECOND
    Lexus distant last. I am not a Lexus fan at all. Lexus can suck the balls of HATE!

5. Re: This vs. Infiniti G35 Sedan vs. Lexus GS430

... wat are you on. look at this car. it is a family car. not a luxury sport. jus because of the power doesnt mean that its faster look at the mclaren f1 lm. it only got like 669 hp and it does 225 mph and 0-60 in 2.9 secs. now look at the bugatti 16/4 veyron its got over 1000 hp and it has est. 3.0 secs. hp doesnt mean every thing. sure the thing does 252 mph but it would prolly take so long to get up to top speed. plus its got mass amounts of torque and prolly weighs a ton. so dont base everything on power. i say its great for pontiac and this car should definatly go into production.

6. Re: This vs. Infiniti G35 Sedan vs. Lexus GS430

power isnt every thing the Infiniti's got 260hp and the BMW 330i's got 225hp and they have the same 0-60---------------------------------(yes the some magaziznes have found the G35 faster but some have found the BMW faster so this evens it out.)

7. Re: This vs. Infiniti G35 Sedan vs. Lexus GS430

I hate Lexus too. The IS 300 is okay, but it's still a #$%#ing Toyota trying be a Mercedes-Benz, which is hilarious.

8. Re: This vs. Infiniti G35 Sedan vs. Lexus GS430

its not the same class. this is a front drive. try the maxima for competition.

9. Re: This vs. Infiniti G35 Sedan vs. Lexus GS430

pontiac all the way. i dont really like the other 2

10. Re: This vs. Infiniti G35 Sedan vs. Lexus GS430

anyday,anytime, that i baby(infiniti)comes with me no doubt!a little space then the lexus and theis one!