this Vs NEW Lamborghini Murcielago

Discussion in '2000 Dodge TNT King Snake Viper' started by sk8 on, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: this Vs NEW Lamborghini Murcielago

This Viper would eat it for breakfast. But this isnt the fairest comparison. This isnt even a stock Viper. I think a better comparo would be the Lamborghini Murcielego agianst the new Viper SRT-10. The Viper has 500hp and 500lbs-ft of torque, which seems right around the Lambo's range. But since official acceleration and handling figures have yet to be found, its a complete mystery as to which car would win.

2. Re: this Vs NEW Lamborghini Murcielago

No it wouldnt you punk, the Murcielago would smoke it!! the viper has a lot of hp sure, but all that weight slows it down. the nurcielago is better.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: this Vs NEW Lamborghini Murcielago

no the murcielago would lose. viper has pretty goood handliing besides the weight

4. Re: this Vs NEW Lamborghini Murcielago

the lambuorgini is slow compared to the 800tt , <!-- Signature -->

5. Re: this Vs NEW Lamborghini Murcielago

Track: Lambo
    Drag Strip: Viper

6. Re: this Vs NEW Lamborghini Murcielago

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Proteinbeast</i>
    <b>Track: Lambo
    Drag Strip: Viper</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

yea what he said<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: this Vs NEW Lamborghini Murcielago

agreed. dumb comparison.

8. Re: this Vs NEW Lamborghini Murcielago

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TnT</i>
    <b>Umm...

Saying "this will smoke that!" and so on is a waste of time.

Technically, this Viper will outperform any Lamborghini. It's got the numbers to prove it. But it's a stupid comparison to make. I mean, this isn't even a production Viper, just a huge-ass buildup. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah, this race will most likely never take place, so all we can do is guess and post our one sided opinions. And I agree on the track and dragstrip comment, but I'd take the Viper. Around here we don't have tracks to race, only illegal drag strips between the stop lights, so I'd take this.

9. Re: this Vs NEW Lamborghini Murcielago

or you should take the svs tt 1200hp viper that would be the lethal weapon!

10. Re: this Vs NEW Lamborghini Murcielago

yeah very lethal. would have the arse end all over the place<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: this Vs NEW Lamborghini Murcielago

this car will smash your lambos as well as all your jap crap!

12. Re: this Vs NEW Lamborghini Murcielago

My fist would smash your face in real life with that b.s.
    This damn shitty ass viper of yours is modiefied and you're comparing it to stock LAMBOS,how pathetic is that!
    LAMBO stock versus viper stock,HA the lambo would rape this pos on a
    dragstrip or a track!
    AND Jap cars aren't crap,you and you're gay ass american cars are crap!

IMPORTS RULE!

13. Re: this Vs NEW Lamborghini Murcielago

God atleast they got the name right TNT because this engine is gonna blow along with it's dumbass driver/owner trying to race a Lambo,haha

14. Re: this Vs NEW Lamborghini Murcielago

handling has nothing to do with acceleration. the murcielago would kill the viper. the lambo has 80 horsepower more and is probly faster.

15. Re:
    this Vs NEW Lamborghini Murcielago

the viper would kik all ass seriously itll eat you and sh!t you out its exhaust!!!!!!!!!!!!