This vs. Porsche Cheyenne

Discussion in '2000 BMW X5 Lemans Concept' started by gore351, Apr 13, 2003.

1. i like this more but what do you think?

2. Re: This vs. Porsche Cheyenne

This has great performances and great engine but maybe I would go for the Cayenne

BTW Watch your spelling!!!!Not "Cheyenne" BUT "CAYENNE"

3. Re: This vs. Porsche Cheyenne

my bad i havent looked at the name ina while n i just guessed at it

4. Re: This vs. Porsche Cheyenne

You can buy the Porsche Cayenne, you can't buy the X5 Le Mans. So if I had to purchase one between the two, I'd pick the one you can actually BUY.

5. Re: This vs. Porsche Cheyenne

IF this was able to be acquired with a money exchange, this would be far better... 700hp V12 vs. a V8... (disregard the price)

i love porsche, but this thing is badass... supercars is slack w/their performance numbers though... so we cant compare 0-60 and such.... but 700 hp is a $#!+load...

jes a thot

6. Re: This vs. Porsche Cheyenne

my bad... 0-60's are here... x5 wins... by one second...

7. Re: This vs. Porsche Cheyenne

look guys.i'm a crazy BMW fan but let's talk about some issues:
    first:the guy that said we can't buy the X5 lemans is right.
    second:if we can buy this baby,i'd choose it for power.
    but remember that tests proved the X5 not beig good for off roading,and tests also proved that the Cayeene can almost match a hummer in offroad.
    now i know that some of u might say:if we can afford one of these 2, we certainely won't go off road with it.but i tell u:if u can afford one of these 2,u can afford to fix them or get another offroader.
    so if i had to choose between X5 Lemans and Cayenne,i see that a fraction of more power in the X5 is not that important and the Cayenne is a better off roader so i choose the Cayenne.
    other thought? please write if i said anything wrong

8. Re: This vs. Porsche Cheyenne

You can't actually "go" for the X5 Le Mans because there's no way you're gna be able to get it.

9. Re: This vs. Porsche Cheyenne

mm this one for shore, don't like the cayenne

10. Re: This vs. Porsche Cheyenne

hey ferrarienzoracer.. why dont u post ur dumb comparisons about lemans racers in a different forum... this is the bmw lemans x5 not gay person that can post idiotic comments that are irrelevant to the topic

11. Re: This vs. Porsche Cheyenne

I say the X5 Le-Mans because of the power and I think the X5 just looks better.

12. Re: This vs. Porsche Cheyenne

Oh yeah, this Lemans X5 over the Cayenne. But I choose the Cayenne over the 4.6 X5.

13. Re: This vs. Porsche Cheyenne

this would kill the cayenne

14. Re: This vs. Porsche Cheyenne

X5 LeMans did the Nordschleife in 7:50!!
    The Porsche Cayenne Turbo in +8:40

15. Re: This vs. Porsche Cheyenne

X5 all the way. honestly, just think about it:

X5 Le Mans - 700hp

Cayenne - max 450hp

i doubt this would go into production, but still...

16. Re: This vs. Porsche Cheyenne

lets put this to one side as its not available. the triumph is the astounding 7.50 at the N-Ring.

17. The standard Cayenne Turbo has 450hp, after the factory tequipment package (I think..) it gets 500hp and does 0-100km/h in 4,9s. Now I think that's quite an achievement, compared to the X5 LeMans 700hp and 4,9s. If you'd really want a fair comparison, then I think the Gemballa Cayenne GTR700 (700hp) is a more appropriate competitor.. in which case I'd take the Gemballa, no questions asked..