This vs. Saleen S7!

Discussion in '1998 Nissan R390 GT1' started by kav, Dec 2, 2003.

1. Re: This vs. Saleen S7!

no contest
    s7 alll the way

2. Re: This vs. Saleen S7!

uhh the S7 is heavier than this car and has the same power.. id go with the nissan.

3. Re: This vs. Saleen S7!

the saleen goes .5 seconds faster 0-60 than the nissan.

4. Re: This vs. Saleen S7!

and thats a big ass difference. S7 without a question

5. Re: This vs. Saleen S7!

S7 for looks

6. Re: This vs. Saleen S7!

i'd pick this just for the price tag on it

7. Re: This vs. Saleen S7!

If thats true (which it probably is) then the S7 has a HUGE advantage in terms of performance.

8. Re: This vs. Saleen S7!

S7 in every category.

9. Re: This vs. Saleen S7!

S7 ruins this.

10. Re: This vs. Saleen S7!

There is a lot more to this car than 0-60. The McLauren F1 doesnt have a great 0-60.

This car is about the whole performance, going round corners as well as straight lines. And with past history American cars have never been good around corners, that is why they dont do well outside the US.

11. Re: This vs. Saleen S7!

Hey, I'm suprised to see you here.

I'll take the S7 all the way. The Nissan is awsome, but the Saleen is way better.

12. Re: This vs. Saleen S7!

Throw a bigger engine in the R390 and it'll be a contest (not a much bigger one). The S7 is cheaper because more than a handful were made, but I'd still take the R390 cuz almost nobody has ever seen it, 'Bruce Almighty' ruined the uniqueness for the S7 (relatively).

13. i'm surprised everyones picking the saleen,the nissan has a better top speed, about 330-335kph. the stats are posted around here somewhere so u'll have to dig it up. the nissan is made from better materials, carbon fibre and kevlar body while the s7's is plain steel.

whats the 0-60mph/ 0-100kph of the saleen? supercars.net just says under 4 secs.