This vs. Vanquish(a car w/ good looks)

Discussion in '2004 Orca C113' started by duo1288, Oct 10, 2004.

1. I made this poll because i wanted to see if people truly believe that performance is more important than looks.

2. I'd take the Aston-Martin over this any day, but there is no way that the AM would beat the Orca in a race.

3. I'd take the Aston because of the occasional conversations. When I say that I ride an Orca here in the Netherlands (orca/orka = killerwhale in dutch), they might think I have some good whale-sex, while if I say that I ride an AstonMartin, I get all people listening.

And the Aston looks way better in my opinion, and could deal with those nasty speedbumps we have here.

4. I'd take the Aston because of the occasional conversations. When I say that I ride an Orca here in the Netherlands (orca/orka = killerwhale in dutch), they might think I have some good whale-sex, while if I say that I ride an AstonMartin, I get all people listening.

And the Aston looks way better in my opinion, and could deal with those nasty speedbumps we have here.

5. I'd take the Aston because of the occasional conversations. When I say that I ride an Orca here in the Netherlands (orca/orka = killerwhale in dutch), they might think I have some good whale-sex, while if I say that I ride an AstonMartin, I get all people listening.

6. Hell im not sure for real :-D.. But i think i would say Orca C113.

// Meister

7. Hmmmmmmm...

I'm living in a country where speeding is considered a crime against humanity. So with speedcamera's behind any corner, I'll take the Vanquish.

That's a car I can also enjoy while driving at legal speeds or even standing still. Well, I guess I'm getting old these days...