this vs. viper 1000tt

Discussion in '1988 Callaway Sledgehammer Corvette' started by 1993rx7, Jan 17, 2004.

1. i think the viper would win in all categories

2. Re: this vs. viper 1000tt

The viper wouldent win in all. the corvette would win in top speed, but your comparing a 1988 corvette to a new viper!! compare the Lingenfelter 427 TT corvette: 0-60 in 1.97 sec and the 1/4 mile in 8.95 sec

i would like to see the viper with 1000 horsepower hook-up good enough to get a better 0-60, at least John lingenfelter proved he could build a car that is that fast the 1000 TT is just people saying it is gonna be faster PROVE IT!!!!!!!!

3. Re: this vs. viper 1000tt

look at these dumbass the 1000tt is faster than the lingenfelter i don't have a picture of the o-60 run but it is 1.85

4. Re: this vs. viper 1000tt

THe viper is shit!!!!!!! it has to have 1000 hp to beat a 900 hp corvette caus ethe vipe ris a big load of shit and cant turn worth shit i woul dlike to see the 1000TT and the lingenfelter on the race track together!!!!!!!! you are all #$%#ing morons

5. Re: this vs. viper 1000tt

ok what ever you think you cock sucking mother #$%#ing 5 year old whore

6. Re: this vs. viper 1000tt

u have to be realistic and face the music the corvette is faster turns better is an overall better car so why dont u just hide in a ditch and lik ur nuts for awhile and see that the viper is SHIT!

dont #$%# with me

7. viper win it all but it is nos injected

8. viper win it all but it is nos injected

9. The forum says "this" vs 1000tt. Not a 2001 Lingenfelter. Therefore the 1000tt would win.

The 1000tt beats the 2001 427 Lingenfelter by .02 seconds on the 1/4 mile. But lingenfelter beats the 1000tt by.03 seconds in 0-60. Man that'd be a good race.

10. Heh, what a dumb arguement.
    1. A Viper is definately not shit. They can keep up with Hayabusas.
    2. Neither is a Corvette, but they are two different class cars with two different engines.
    3. Vipers actually do handle pretty good for the engine inside. I was in one at the track. We blasted past a Supra on the way too.

That ends the arguement.

I'd say at the drag track, the Viper would win here.
    On the highway, when on a roll, the Corvette would win.
    My personal opinion.

By the way, you're all acting like 8 year olds with a swearing problem. Heh, go have a beer guys.

11. "Heh, what a dumb arguement.
    1. A Viper is definately not shit. They can keep up with Hayabusas.
    2. Neither is a Corvette, but they are two different class cars with two different engines.
    3. Vipers actually do handle pretty good for the engine inside. I was in one at the track. We blasted past a Supra on the way too.

That ends the arguement.

I'd say at the drag track, the Viper would win here.
    On the highway, when on a roll, the Corvette would win.
    My personal opinion.

By the way, you're all acting like 8 year olds with a swearing problem. Heh, go have a beer guys."

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    WELL SAID

12. ttcorrado your ignorance to this subject and inability to put together worthwhile sentences is unappreciated. you should now stfu

13. nonstoppitstop is right. Learn to spell before you start postin' your worthless jibberish and calling ten guys who no more about cars than 100 of you put together morons (with a #$%#ing and 8 excalamtion points thrown in for good measure). Anyway, the viper is DEFINETELY not $#!t! 0-60 in a traction-limited 2.25 secs, 250 mph top speed, and 8.74 secs in the quarter mile. All this for a quarter million dollars less than the vette.

14. Someone went on the internet without daddy's permission again!