This WOULD BE AN AWSOME DUNEBUGGY

Discussion in '2001 Donkervoort D8 150' started by jonthebrain, Aug 9, 2002.

1. i think that this would be cool for me to have in my teen years as a dunebuggy. Dam.. this thing would rock along the winding country roads up in northern Canada. Other than that KOOL! (prowler is still better)

2. Re: This WOULD BE AN AWSOME DUNEBUGGY

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from jonthebrain</i>
    <b>i think that this would be cool for me to have in my teen years as a dunebuggy. Dam.. this thing would rock along the winding country roads up in northern Canada. Other than that KOOL! (prowler is still better)</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

you aren't very smart, are you? you can't drive dune buggies along roads, and this car is made for RACING! Not dirt, mud, snow etc.
    although, it would be good along the canadian roads... I know of a few it's perfect for.

later, all<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: This WOULD BE AN AWSOME DUNEBUGGY

hella nice<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: This WOULD BE AN AWSOME DUNEBUGGY

just try to climb dunes in a car which is 70mm of the ground...

5. Re: This WOULD BE AN AWSOME DUNEBUGGY

This car would just be digging a hole for itself if you'd push down the gas in the sand. It's a road legal racecar, not an offroad vehicle.

6. Re:

looks more like a advance super seven S500(a little)of a caterham.is it me or did this guy copy super seven,s design.

7. Re: Re:

Duh... Donkervoort started in 1978 building copies of a S7 SIII. With the help of first Ford and now Audi they got to building one of the finest lightweight cars money can buy.