This Yank-Tank OR A Merc SLR???

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by Merc Mechanic, Nov 24, 2004.

1. Sorry for Dodge, but I would MUCH rather have a Mc Merc SLR than this very fast piece of gas guzzeling junk. A Viper is a Viper, no matter how fast it is. An SLR is a car all on its own and EVERYONE stops and stares. If you've seen one Viper you've seen them all. Just my personal preference.

2. Sorry going to have to disagree with you, although the Merc may have alot of qualities; seeing as I probably will never have the money to afford either of these I can use my judgement to say the Viper is the meanest looking car on the planet, whereas the Merc looks ever so slightly mutated. I mean check out the new GTS-R which is drool worthy to the extreme.

3. Yer but I hate this thing for what it is, 8L TT V10, should have well over 1000+ bhp.

4. I don't care if the Viper have 800, 1000 or 10000 hp I would still choose the SLR

5. I don't care if the Viper have 800, 1000 or 10000 hp I would still choose the SLR

6. this would beat the SLR in the quarter mile.

7. this would beat the slr in performance all a round, from the track to a straight line, the slr just sucks, plain and simple.

8. I'd take the Viper.