thoughts on the 2001 ford f-150 lightning

Discussion in '1952 Porsche-Glöckler 356 Roadster' started by hsckris, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: thoughts on the 2001 ford f-150 lightning

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ToughSqweez</i>
    <b>LOL! Where? I must have missed the "good ford". I would love to see that.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> haha, thats pretty funny, although a bit immature. I will give Ford alot of credit for trying to create a market for a vehicle like this, I just wish they could make power from a naturally aspirated engine. What does your S15 have in it ToughSqweez?

2. Re: thoughts on the 2001 ford f-150 lightning

my thoughts are.....buy it<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: thoughts on the 2001 ford f-150 lightning

hmm...you could set it on fire, buy an old S-15 and put a real engine in it. My truck would smoke this soo easy. it only cost around 2K. what? are you crying? im sorry stupid ford man.

4. Re: thoughts on the 2001 ford f-150 lightning

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ToughSqweez</i>
    <b>hmm...you could set it on fire, buy an old S-15 and put a real engine in it. My truck would smoke this soo easy. it only cost around 2K. what? are you crying? im sorry stupid ford man.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Are you 12??

5. Re: thoughts on the 2001 ford f-150 lightning

Quote from ToughSqweez
    hmm...you could set it on fire, buy an old S-15 and put a real engine in it. My truck would smoke this soo easy. it only cost around 2K. what? are you crying? im sorry stupid ford man.

6. Re: thoughts on the 2001 ford f-150 lightning

FORD has made another great vehicle.

7. Re: thoughts on the 2001 ford f-150 lightning

LOL! Where? I must have missed the "good ford". I would love to see that.

8. Re: thoughts on the 2001 ford f-150 lightning

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from hsckris</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ToughSqweez</i>
    <b>LOL! Where? I must have missed the "good ford". I would love to see that.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> haha, thats pretty funny, although a bit immature. I will give Ford alot of credit for trying to create a market for a vehicle like this, I just wish they could make power from a naturally aspirated engine. What does your S15 have in it ToughSqweez? </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

whats wrong with forced induction? do you feel the same with porsche and ferrari?<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: thoughts on the 2001 ford f-150 lightning

why do u guys always look at the glass as half empty not half full???