TIIIIIGHT!

Discussion in '1995 Lotus Esprit S4s' started by SoggyWhenWet, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: TIIIIIGHT!

Is

2. Re: TIIIIIGHT!

What

3. Re: TIIIIIGHT!

I

4. Re: TIIIIIGHT!

Will

5. Re: TIIIIIGHT!

Be

6. Re: TIIIIIGHT!

Sportin'

7. Re: TIIIIIGHT!

When

8. Re: TIIIIIGHT!

I

9. Re: TIIIIIGHT!

Am

10. Re: TIIIIIGHT!

Old

11. Re: TIIIIIGHT!

Wrinkly

12. Re: TIIIIIGHT!

And

13. Re: TIIIIIGHT!

Rich!

14. Re: TIIIIIGHT!

Because

15. Re: TIIIIIGHT!

THis

16. Re: TIIIIIGHT!

Super

17. Re: TIIIIIGHT!

Car

18. Re: TIIIIIGHT!

Is

19. Re: TIIIIIGHT!

Just

20. Re: TIIIIIGHT!

Plain

21. Re: TIIIIIGHT!

Ol'

22. I'm Thinking of Buying One

Hey I'm thinking of buying one of these Lotus Esprit, I'm buying a used '94 maybe but I'm wondering if they're worth it. Now I dont know if I'm reading this wrong or what but it says a Inline 4, please tell me this is a V8 with 4 Valves / Cylinder and thats just the way they name car in Europe (how many valves / cylinder). If its not at least V8 I refuse to buy it, I can get either a Red Convertible L88 Corvette or a 1982 Corvette Collectors Edition (which kinda resembles the Stingray) for the price I'm going to get the Esprit. And the '82 Vette is actually cheaper. Or I could get a Honda S2000 or a Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4. <!-- Signature -->

23. Re: I'm Thinking of Buying One

If you have to ask about this being a four pot, you don't deserve to have one. Yes, 4 cylinders, but certainly one of the best Esprit variants - and in my opinion, the best power-steering E-V-E-R in a sportscar.

Buy a Lotus for the handling - don't piss around mentioning Hondas or Mitsubishis - this is a mid-engined track tool - with a level of performance that can't be quantifiedsimply by how quickly it gets to 60 or 100 or a quarter mile. If you can't understand that (if you're in doubt, go and test drive it) then I think I speak for all Lotus owners - we don't want to be associated with you - don't buy it.

24. Re: I'm Thinking of Buying One

A lotus is an amazing machine. When i first took a gander at Lotus' i was stunned when i found out that this thing ran on a I4. But its a massively powerful engine. Its 0-60 is fast enough but this thing is undescribeable around corners. Really something that needs to be experienced.

25. Re: TIIIIIGHT!

Idiot,Even though I agree this is a"TIIGHT" car,there was no need for that stupidity of of wasting forum space!