to all americans who like this car

Discussion in '2001 Honda Integra Type R' started by AuDi S4 OwNz U, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: to all americans who like this car

STOP BUYING JAPANESE CARS. GO MOVE TO JAPAN AND BECOME A CITIZEN YOU TRAITOR.

2. GET OUT OF HERE, if you would rather take this car over a camero mustang trans am ect. are traiters. Your giving money to japonese people and helping their economy when u could be doing that for us. So as i said if u like this car go to japan u dirty fu*ck.

3. Re: to all americans who like this car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from gm111</i>
    <b>GET OUT OF HERE, if you would rather take this car over a camero mustang trans am ect. are traiters. Your giving money to japonese people and helping their economy when u could be doing that for us. So as i said if u like this car go to japan u dirty fu*ck.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->this car is made in america idiot seeings how acura is american
    <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: to all americans who like this car

Well unless you were talking about an SS or Z28 or a Cobra or something, I'd rather take this. I mean come on, a 6 cylinder Camaro putting out 200 hp is a joke and this car was an original muscle car. Or a v-6 Mustang putting out a whopping 193hp. Unless you go to a z28,SS, or GT, these cars arent bad for the money.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: to all americans who like this car

Alrighty then skippy. This is called a world economy. Whoever makes the best product for the best price wins. No more of this union protectionist, "buy American" bullshite. By choosing to buy any inferior product, e.g. any GM car, you are perpetuating exactly what you want to get rid of. Youre telling GM, "hey, this product id great and perfect and please dont change it". Thats exactly what theyre doing too. If you dont get your head out of your ass and realize that your buy American mantra is hurting Amercia then you will be left behind. I buy the best product for the best price becuase its better for the economy, the world economy. In the next 20 years you will see what I'm talking about. There will be no more products that are solely made in one country. Made in America doesnt make it better or even better for America. We need to focus on being more competitive like the Japanese, not more protectionist like the unions. Its the unions that are driving us into the ground. They drive up labor costs and make it too expensive to make cars in America. They hurt our economy becuase it is now much too inneficient to produce cars here. Just look at that Hormel stike from the 80's. They all went on strike for like $.60 an hour more and they all ended up losing their jobs becuase the union told them to hold out for more money. Lets face it, we either become more efficient or we lose in the world economy. Has anyone ever said unions or "buy American" is efficient?

6. Re: to all americans who like this car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from EsAye</i>
    <b>Alrighty then skippy. This is called a world economy. Whoever makes the best product for the best price wins. No more of this union protectionist, "buy American" bullshite. By choosing to buy any inferior product, e.g. any GM car, you are perpetuating exactly what you want to get rid of. Youre telling GM, "hey, this product id great and perfect and please dont change it". Thats exactly what theyre doing too. If you dont get your head out of your ass and realize that your buy American mantra is hurting Amercia then you will be left behind. I buy the best product for the best price becuase its better for the economy, the world economy. In the next 20 years you will see what I'm talking about. There will be no more products that are solely made in one country. Made in America doesnt make it better or even better for America. We need to focus on being more competitive like the Japanese, not more protectionist like the unions. Its the unions that are driving us into the ground. They drive up labor costs and make it too expensive to make cars in America. They hurt our economy becuase it is now much too inneficient to produce cars here. Just look at that Hormel stike from the 80's. They all went on strike for like $.60 an hour more and they all ended up losing their jobs becuase the union told them to hold out for more money. Lets face it, we either become more efficient or we lose in the world economy. Has anyone ever said unions or "buy American" is efficient?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Last time i checked we were here to discuss cars not the economy. Something im not to sure that you grasp to firmly to begin with anyway. At least we are not controlled totaly by our government like the japanese! Also cars have been going through changes if GM just keep releasing the same thing over and over again we would still be able to go out and buy a 2003 chevelle with a 454 big block that got 9 miles to the gallon and destroyed just about any car in a strait line. but no they stoped the production as well look at the camaro its gone till 2005 it is getting redesigned. And what makes you think GM is inferior? inferior to what may i ask? japenese cars? how so is it?
    <!-- Signature -->

7. Re: to all americans who like this car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from AuDi S4 OwNz U</i>
    <b>STOP BUYING JAPANESE CARS. GO MOVE TO JAPAN AND BECOME A CITIZEN YOU TRAITOR. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Are you some kind of automobile nazi? <!-- Signature -->

8. Re: to all americans who like this car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from AuDi S4 OwNz U</i>
    <b>STOP BUYING JAPANESE CARS. GO MOVE TO JAPAN AND BECOME A CITIZEN YOU TRAITOR. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Yo, this is called the internet, everyone from around the world comes here and talk, not just americans.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: to all americans who like this car

and what about countries that don't produce cars like my wonderful Canada? where's your support the homeland theory now? america is a free country. he can buy a car from whoever he wants.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: to all americans who like this car

You are quite possibly the stupidest person I have ever met. People like you with the IQ of a Gnat make me feel sorry for myself that I live in America sometimes. Don't get me wrong I love America I wouldn't want to live anywhere else but I consider myself a car enthusiast as opposed to you. You are just a Racist pig that decided to open your mouth and let all the crap you have inside you come flowing out. Alot of Foreign cars are more bang for their buck because in the last two decades America has forgotten how to make anything but Top end automobiles with any semblance of quality. My cars are either gunna be foreign or Classic American cars like the GTO or the Camero. Idiots like you give car lovers a bad name and headaches for having to listen to your idiocy

11. Re: to all americans who like this car

Oh and another thing, your Name is Audi something or other according to your theory you should be buying American...why don't you stop supporting the German Economy......You Freeking Idiot