TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO SAY Diablo VTTT IS FASTER READ THIS!

Discussion in '1988 Callaway Sledgehammer Corvette' started by rossWal, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I own the VTTT listed on the Lamborghiniregistry.com and have owned it since 2001. The engine has been rebuilt and the Tec-3 engine management system has had a software upgrade. I participated in the Concorso at Pocono Raceway in June of 2003 and many times saw speeds in excess of 230 mph. I have no doubt that the car will reach 255

My car was mapped on a dynojet and produced 790 horsepower at the rear wheel with 15 pounds of boost at 6600 rpm. The engine is mapped to 8700 rpm where ignition shutoff occurs.

I would welcome a magazine to test the car.

Mark Carney
    Dallas, Texas

2. THE SLEDGEHAMMER CORVETTE IS FASTER YOU FOOLS.

FOR GODS SAKE!!

3. For old time sake I thought I’d try to find these stupid arguments and I had a good little laugh.

Guibo 4289 cars divided by what 5 models or 6? Do the math. Besides, we were talking about production runs and from what I can see Vipers have been around over 15 years while a model of Ferrari rarely goes beyond 5. Yeah they are more rare.

Hahahaha I just read the robot comment. You are the king of hair splitting. You know I built my bookshelves by hand but I did use a drill. Believe it or not the use of tools is still required to hand build something. It renders nothing I said false, it simply means you were desperately clutching at straws.

4. everyone in this thread is a retard. myself included, simply for posting in it.