TO NOS OR NOT TO NOS

Discussion in 'Modified / Tuned Cars' started by doyle, Sep 25, 2004.

1. nitrous or no nitrous... hmmm well 1 it depends on what car you are putting it in and what you are going to be using that car for etc drag or just everyday driving. 2 is your your engine built to take it? 3 is it really worth it?

2. I'm seriously considering putting that in my sig.

3. Anyone seen any moderators here lately? What a huge #$%#ing pile of idiotic wankers you peole are...

4. 10 minutes ago there were like 5 online, why?

5. HOLY SHIT i'm glad i don't come here often....JEEZUS

doyle, you are a complete douche

6. HAHAHAH

i actually laughed out loud at that one!

7. Fkin LOL!

8. Doyle, you need to die.

now.

no really.

give it a go.

i bet it tickles.

how about you let us know what death feels like?

9. nitrous is the way of the future (unfortunately)

doyle so many people hate you

no matter were i go on this site there is some one bagging you

i agree kill yourself

10. hahha....you're so stupid, doyle....do you really think we're falling for this awful facade?

haha...you make me crease

11. I love his posts though, they're really funny.

12. ahaha...your sig is golden

13. HAHAA

14. I think that Nitrous is an excellent investment if you are modding your engine alot, and using your vehicle to race everything you see. Nitrous would not be useful, if you throw a cat back exhaust, with the loudest cannon exhausts you can buy on your '92 civic hatchback. (that reakky pisses me off whenever i see that) If you are going to modd your car, for racing, go crazy or else, just use that money for a sick paint job. Personally I dont like Nitrous and i wouldent put it in my car, just because I do alot of quarter mile races, and i think that amount of skill in the driver with their shifting, and reaction time means alot more than how long you can keep your finger on your red button.

15. I think that Nitrous is an excellent investment if you are modding your engine alot, and using your vehicle to race everything you see. Nitrous would not be useful, if you throw a cat back exhaust, with the loudest cannon exhausts you can buy on your '92 civic hatchback. (that really pisses me off whenever i see that) If you are going to modd your car, for racing, go crazy or else, just use that money for a sick paint job. Personally I dont like Nitrous and i wouldent put it in my car, just because I do alot of quarter mile races, and i think that amount of skill in the driver with their shifting, and reaction time means alot more than how long you can keep your finger on your red button.

16. Hey, you're not such a bad n00b yet, welcome to the forums.

17. he really is...lol

18. I don't like nos, it's like steroids, if your car can't make the horsepower on its own, don't juice it

19. So since AMG can't make the power on their own they shouldn't use forced induction right?

20. exactly

21. No, it's making the power on its own, you don't have to add anything besides gas to make that horsepower and it doesn't run out after 2 minutes. I don't think forced induction is a bad thing, though it's great if you can develope the power without it, but I do think NOS is, it's for people who have cars are pathetic and couldn't make the poer on their own or for owners who don't know enough about engines to tune them to their desired horsepower.

22. lol...you're funny

23. You're pathetic

24. bUt t3H aY3-3M-gE3 rrU3Lz!!!