Too bad Renntech sucks...

Discussion in '2000 Renntech CL 60' started by LanciaDeltaIntegraleS4, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Of all the German car tuners (Ruf, Alpina, etc.), Renntech is, by far, the worst. Their cars break down consistently and they almost never perform as promised. Sure, they may be able to post some impressive stats for super-luxury cars, but they can't actually deliver. Also, this car isn't any faster than the E46 M3 and it costs three times as much. I'd say the two are equal in luxury and the M3 would destroy, then humiliate, then rape this car around the track.<!-- Signature -->

2. Of all the German car tuners (Ruf, Alpina, etc.), Renntech is, by far, the worst. Their cars break down consistently and they almost never perform as promised. Sure, they may be able to post some impressive stats for super-luxury cars, but they can't actually deliver. Also, this car isn't any faster than the E46 M3 and it costs three times as much. I'd say the two are equal in luxury and the M3 would destroy, then humiliate, then rape this car around the track.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Too bad Renntech sucks...

thats the first time ive ever heard someone say anything bad about renntech, how do you know all this though and how come your the onely one ive ever heard saying that.

4. Re: Too bad Renntech sucks...

i guess...

5. Re: Too bad Renntech sucks...

i kinda doubt those claims...

6. Re:
    Too bad Renntech sucks...

You wally, this car is the S Class from Merc, the biggest size range they make and more comparable to BMWs 7 series if they made a 2 door, which they don't.

The M3 is the 3 series from BMW, even smaller than the 5 series (E Class from Merc) and comparable to the C Class from Merc.

The BMW M3 and the Mercedes CL are, therefore, in totally different classes. That's why the price is so different. One is a baby racer, the other a luxury cruising GT.

7. Re: Too bad Renntech sucks...

renntech owns you please die.

8. Re: Too bad Renntech sucks...

You know very little because you have never driven one, let alone own one. If you knew anything, you would know that these stats are wrong. Do more reasearch, then post your replys, correctly before you think to much about it.