Too bad the R8's eat this granny mobile up!!!

Discussion in '2001 Cadillac LMP' started by EliseS2, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Too bad the R8's eat this granny mobile up!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from euroPOWER</i>
    <b>I can't believe the ignorant crap fans of this car spewed all over this tread. The R8 is technically superior. It's built better, and raced better. As for the Caddy's abysmal racing performance, you cannot blame cheap mechanicals on collisions.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The caddy never had a reliability problem. They just did not spend as much money as audi. Audi raised the game so much. The caddy was desinged to compete with the BMW and the Panoz, not the R8. The R8 is an extremely good car. GM was just idiots and did not put enough money into the program. But they changed it with the intro of the LMP 02, that car will fight with the audis. And caddy should race, they were at Le Mans before Audi was.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Too bad the R8's eat this granny mobile up!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from EliseS2</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from euroPOWER</i>
    <b>I can't believe the ignorant crap fans of this car spewed all over this tread. The R8 is technically superior. It's built better, and raced better. As for the Caddy's abysmal racing performance, you cannot blame cheap mechanicals on collisions.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The caddy never had a reliability problem. They just did not spend as much money as audi. Audi raised the game so much. The caddy was desinged to compete with the BMW and the Panoz, not the R8. The R8 is an extremely good car. GM was just idiots and did not put enough money into the program. But they changed it with the intro of the LMP 02, that car will fight with the audis. And caddy should race, they were at Le Mans before Audi was.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I suppose you have a better car than this. R8 sounds like rape what this car could do to the R8's<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Too bad the R8's eat this granny mobile up!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from tt8989</i>
    <b>audi r8's suck. besides if you think about it what manufacturer has won more chapionships???</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

So the Audi R8R's suck? I guess that's why they won Le Mans in 2000 and 2001; they'll probably win in 2002 as well. I is obvious you have no clue as to what you're saying you stupid cumdumpster.

4. It's an awesome car, i saw it up close with my paddock pass, but the AUDI's are way too sophisticated. give it a couple of years or so, so it can be a contender. NOT!!!!!!!!!

5. Re: Too bad the R8's eat this granny mobile up!!!

audi r8's suck. besides if you think about it what manufacturer has won more chapionships???

6. Re: Too bad the R8's eat this granny mobile up!!!

if you think about it, could you tell me who drove the winning R8's right off the top of your heads?<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Too bad the R8's eat this granny mobile up!!!

2000/2001 Le Mans 24 Hours Winner: Tom Kristensen, Emanualle Pirro, Frank Biela.....

2002 Caddy might give Audi a run for it's money....<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Too bad the R8's eat this granny mobile up!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from tt8989</i>
    <b>audi r8's suck. besides if you think about it what manufacturer has won more chapionships???</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Welcome star speller! what the fu@k of this crap has achieve?
    Only I know of engine failures and retirements...!
    Cadillac are stupid!

9. Re: Too bad the R8's eat this granny mobile up!!!

too bad isn't it nobody care's !! there a buch of slackers

got rice? good one pencil neck

10. Re: Too bad the R8's eat this granny mobile up!!!

this thing is an embrassment to caddilac period. they dont belong in racing. they belong in driveways thats belong to people who are atleast theage of 65. face it caddilac the street ones go about as fast as this piece of crap. panoz is gonna win in 2002.

11. all of you nieve little children need to get something straight

ANYONE WHO THINKS CADILLA IN RACING IS A MISTAKE SHOULD MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH SOME ROPE AND GO HANG THEMSELVES. CADILLACS RETURN TO RACING IS THE BEST THING THE COMPANY COULD HAVE DONE. I PERSONALLY GAURANTEE THAT WITHIN THE NEXT 3 YEARS (BY YEAR 5 OF THE CADILLAC LMP PROGRAM) THAT IT WILL BE WINNING EVERY RACE. FROM SEARS POINT TO lE MANS. SO TAKE YOUR TRENDY LITTLE AUDI AND STICK YOUR HEAD BACK UP YOUR ASS WHERE IT BELONGS ALL YOU AUDI FANS. YOU WANT TO TALK MISTAKES? HOW ABOUT THE TT? ENOUGH SAID. CADILLAC IS BACK ON THE UPSWING AND DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY WILL PREVAIL OVER QUATTRO AND 4 CYLINDER PIECES OF SHIT.

PEACE<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Too bad the R8's eat this granny mobile up!!!

dude ifyou think caddys suck, you needto go #$%# yourself. audis look like shitand thev only bean wining because bmws and other class audis, who alsosuck ass, arewrecking them. the only contender withthis beuty is the panoz. and caddywould still win you little *****. <!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Too bad the R8's eat this granny mobile up!!!

You fellas got to understand about how much Cadillac has achieved with the odds against them. This is Cadillac's first racing effort since 50 years, and yet, they have gotten 24th and 25th place overall out of 48 contenders. If you ask me, that's pretty damn impressive for a brand that has not gotten into a racing program within 50 years.

14. Re: Too bad the R8's eat this granny mobile up!!!

Are u an idiot?