Too many Mustangs.

Discussion in '2001 Ford Steeda Mustang GT' started by F U C K, Oct 30, 2002.

1. Let's face it. It's kinda ridiculous. Every time you drive down the road you see tons of 'em and they're all the same. Who gives a damn if you see a few that are part of a "special edition"; they all look identical. I don't mean any disrespect to you Mustang lovers but why pay close to $50,000 for a suped up Mustang when you could easily get a nice used Ferrari for the same money. Now THAT'S something that'll turn some heads!

2. Re: Too many Mustangs.

Yeah, I guess.

3. Re: Too many Mustangs.

Your a man that shares my same thoughts!!I would not spend $50,000 on a Ford Mustcrap!

4. Re: Too many Mustangs.

The reason they all look the same to you is because they are all of the same models. However, this shows that you obviously don't know Mustangs. Here, people know Mustangs and would go nuts to see a Steeda, or a Saleen, or a Roush. Nevertheless, you can buy nice Mustangs for under $50,000- the old Bosses, some Shelbys, SVOs, Mach 1s, Cobras, King Cobras, and in '93 the introduced the Cobra again with the Cobra R, a bunch of Saleens can be bought for under $50,000, or you can buy a new Mustang Mach 1 starting at about $24,000, or you could just buy a GT Mustang and supe it up like so many other people have done.

I'm a Mustang fanatic, so personally, I'd rather have a Mustang than any other car in the world.

5. Re: Too many Mustangs.

um, exactly what ferrari do you expect to get for 50 grand? A 308? Kids at my high school drove 308s, they aren't gonna turn the heads you might hope for.

6. Re: Too many Mustangs.

VMIFerrari is exactly right, all mustangs are completely identical, and yes you do see them everywhere, I hate mustangs to tell you the truth, theres atleast 5 of them in my neighborhood, especially this redneck who lives down the street who likes to race his at night at about 2 in the morning, which theres no point to it except wasting gas cuz the damn thing is SloW, and yeah it turns no heads, you see them everywhere, oh and Poindexter kids at your school drive Ferrari 308s exactly where do you go to school? I would love to have a 308, and 308's TURN HEADS, especially mine

7. Re: Too many Mustangs.

too many Mustangs maybe, but there are also too many Civics out there that all look not-rodded out in typical "Fast and Furious" fashion...we need Mustangs and 'Vettes and Ferraris and old Musclecars to put these not-rod poser tuner crowd in their place!! (in our tire smoke!!)

8. Re: Too many Mustangs.

yeah everyone has one but the old ones where cool.

9. Re: Too many Mustangs.

I don't care if everyone has one. Everyone has one because there's nothing out there in the price range of a Mustang GT that matches both its performance and the pleasure of driving an American V8 automobile. Pretty sad, pretty sad indeed.

10. Re: Too many Mustangs.

Mustangs deserve all the credit if not more than they get

anyone who sez otherwise doesnt know jack shit and therefore fails

11. Re: Too many Mustangs.

Mustangs are popular many places, but if you want to see a ridiculously insane amount of the same car go to Key West.
    In about 1 hour I saw at least 30 Mitsubishi Eclipse spyders. They are everywhere

12. Re: Too many Mustangs.

Obviously cause they are great carS!

13. Re: Too many Mustangs.

all the mustangs might look the same...but whats that mean...sure my 89 might have an exact twin but it doesnt have the 331 stroker i do...

14. Re: Too many Mustangs.

variety...

15. Re: Too many Mustangs.

HEY, YOU DON'T HAVE TO AGREE WITH THAT GUY, MUSTANGS WOULD BE BETTER SINCE ONCE YOU BREAK SOMETHING, YOU GO TO A FORD GARAGE AND GET IT FIXED FOR A FEW BUCKS, IN A FERRARI, YOU GET TO PAY THOUSANDS, LOOK LONGTERM. OKAY.

16. Re: Too many Mustangs.

17. Re: Too many Mustangs.

Amen

18. I rather a new Mustang than a used Ferrari of some crazy rich guy who #$%#ed lots of #%!@es in the seat that i will use... call me crazy, but i wouldn't like to drive a car knowing that somebody already has done something disgusting in that car. Not all, but many Ferrari owners are so excentric and kinda crazy. Don't blame me for giving my opinion.

19. Are you real?

20. Yes there is a lot of mustangs out there im sure a ton of ppl like mustangs but i also bet a lot of ppl bought some to look cooler or popular. I truly like stangs for their power and potential they have.Needless to say they are cheap and were the original pony car.