Top Speed?

Discussion in '1998 Gemballa Diablo T50' started by snyper, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Can someone please tell me what the top speed is

2. Re: Top Speed?

I havnt been able to get exact numbers- but it has to be in the range of 240 - 260 mph- im just comparing with the corvette sledgehammer, 257 for a twin turbo V8- a twin turbo V12 should be damn fast.

If i helped im glad- later<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Top Speed?

I havnt been able to get exact numbers- but it has to be in the range of 240 - 260 mph- im just comparing with the corvette sledgehammer, 257 for a twin turbo V8- a twin turbo V12 should be damn fast.

4. Re: Top Speed?

I havnt been able to get exact numbers- but it has to be in the range of 220 - 245 mph- im just comparing with the corvette sledgehammer, 257 for a twin turbo V8- over 900 hp i think,and a twin turbo V12 750 hp? should be damn fast.

5. Re: Top Speed?

thanks

i figured it was around there but wasn't sure

6. Re: Top Speed?

HEY A FERRARI CAN KICK ANY OTHER CARS EXAUST PIPE.

SO DONT EVEN COMPARE ANYFIN TO A FERRARI SPECIALLY A 550 TWIN TURBO,CAUZ PEOPLE WILL JUST LAUGH AT U.

SO WAT DO U THINK ALL OF YA FERRARI LOVERS OUT THERE???????

I AM SURE U KNOW DAT I AM RITE!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO A BIG THUMBS UP TO ALL OF YA FERRARI LOVERS OUT THERE.

AND HEY DONT LET ANYONE TELL U DAT THEIR R OTHER CARS BETTER THAN A FERRARI!!!!!!CAUZ THERE ARENT ANY.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Top Speed?

hey speed demon, shut the hell up! You have no life whatsoever besides bashing cars that are not only faster, but better looking than most if not all ferraris!!! Why don't stop writing this sh*t until you learn a thing or two about cars!!!!

8. Re: Top Speed?

look at that thing! top speed would be CRAZY fast.

9. Re: Top Speed?

this car was tested by a french magazine an it was very fast: 411,7kph 255.7mph

10. Re: Top Speed?

hey guys isn't there a version of this with 900bhp??? why didn't supercars post that version??? That would blow everything away!!!

11. Naah my uncle in south africa has a garage with 9 Lamborghini's and i asked him what the topspeed was and it is 389,9 km/h<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Top Speed?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from snyper</i>
    <b>hey guys isn't there a version of this with 900bhp??? why didn't supercars post that version??? That would blow everything away!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yes there is

13. Re: Top Speed?

It was originally set at 900 hp but was detuned to 750.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Top Speed?

Not more than 350km/h, but it will have damn big PRM<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Top Speed?

the top speed of this diablo is 410 kph and 0-100kph in 3.2 seconds!!!!!!!

16. #16 FerrariV12, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  17. #17 LiquidChild, Aug 10, 2002
  18. Re: Top Speed?

255!!! That is amazing! How many were made? Do you guys have any estimations on how fast the 900hp version can go? I would also like to know the lateral acceleration. <!-- Signature -->

19. Re: Top Speed?

Damn, thats pretty good. The engine looks sort of like the Countach Aniversario model's engine bay. This Diablo Is like no other. But I'm guessing that they only made one.<!-- Signature -->

20. #20 Arcanjo, Aug 10, 2002
    Re: Top Speed?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DiAbLo_MaN</i>
    <b>the top speed of this diablo is 410 kph and 0-100kph in 3.2 seconds!!!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yes, that is right.
    http://www.lambocars.com/diablo/gemballad.htm <!-- Signature -->

21. Re: Top Speed?

This car is pretty sick, It would be faster if it was a coupe. Also I see alot of members on here that belong to SC.net clubs, Like Bull riders and Porsche superiority how do I become a member? do you have to have a certain number of posts?

22. Re: Top Speed?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Gucci Styles</i>
    <b>I havnt been able to get exact numbers- but it has to be in the range of 240 - 260 mph- im just comparing with the corvette sledgehammer, 257 for a twin turbo V8- a twin turbo V12 should be damn fast.

If i helped im glad- later</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->thats fast!<!-- Signature -->

23. Gucci Styles

gucci if you are going to take the time to have a reply on this forum at least get your facts straight man. The callaways sledgehammer the heap of junk that it is never even came close to 157mph or 900plus BHP as you said, it only had 880BHP, top speed of 254.7mph, and its 0-60 time of 3.9 seconds is so pathetic this site shouldnt have even taken the time to post the vette. No question about it the TT lamborghini such a monster as it is would beat the holy hell out of the vette and any other street car in the world. About 7 months ago there was a lamborghini TTT in a dupont registry magazine up for sale which was a little faster then this TT.

24. #24 gsolinas, Aug 10, 2002
    Re: Top Speed?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from snyper</i>
    <b>Can someone please tell me what the top speed is</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Roughly 410 kph or 255 mph. This website talks about the car a little.

http://www.lambocars.com/framed/index.htm <!-- Signature -->

25. Re: Top Speed?

Hey I love ferraris but if they can't make the fastest street car I'm just as glad this Lambo can do it. Awesome car!