Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Modified / Tuned Cars' started by Prophecy, May 18, 2007.
Does anyone remember this car?
If you replace the blade of an axe, then later on replace the handle, is it still the same axe?
Well, I see ('91-93) MKII MR2 headlights, turn signals and taillights. That's it. What's the chassis/engine? Still using a 3SGTE?
see, I can like Toyota powered cars.
I think this is some ricer kid's wet dream.
No, I don't remember it.
It's a kit car from Autospeciali Limited. It's a spaceframe-style kit car like the DDR, but the DDR is the superior kit car using an MR2 donor:
you and your hate for Toyota <A BORDER="0" HREF="http://www.supercars.net/PitLane?displayFAQ=y"><IMG BORDER="0" SRC="pitlane/emoticons/grin.gif"></A>
MR2s kick ass, I don't see any reason to do anything like this to one. This thing is ok though.
wow is right. $23K for a body kit, chassis and some interior parts. Oh and an exhaust (of course). Honestly, it doesn't look bad, but if you are going to stick with an MR2, there are better looking, and tons cheaper, ways to go. But to each their own.
Parts Offered with the DDR SP4 Kit
- Complete tubular chassis with interior cockpit aluminum panels
- All body panels unpainted
- Front windscreen
- Side and rear lexan glass
- Projector head lamp assemblies
- Rear, front and side turn signals, rear stop and reverse lights
- Custom fuel tank and associated hardware
- Custom exhaust (check the Donor Parts List for more info)
- Coolant system parts
- Complete dash assembly with Nordskog Performance gauges
- Tilton clutch, brake (with bias adjustment) and gas pedal assembly with triple master cylinder
- All brake lines and fittings
- Chassis electrical wiring harness
- Interior carpeting
Parts you will need from the Donor Car (Toyota MR2)
- Complete engine with exhaust manifold, turbo and downpipe, transmission, axels, shifter linkage, computer and wiring harness from the MR-2 donor car
- Front and rear brake rotors, calipers and hubs
- 2 aluminum spacers w/ nuts
- Complete rack and pinion steering with column and steering wheel with controls (minus ignition switch)
- Complete radiator assembly with fans and shroud
- Radiator catch can
- Wiper motor and components
- 1992 2002 Mazda RX-7 Rear view mirror
Optional Performance Parts and Upgrades Available
- TE37 Volk Racing Ultra Light wheel package 18x8.5 front and 18x10.5 rear
- Optional right hand drive cockpit layout for the UK, Japan and Australia.