Trying to make a modern muscle car

Discussion in '2005 Ford Mustang GT' started by 350Z Man, Sep 20, 2004.

1. It didn't really work. Ford forgot how to make a muscle car and turned up with this. It needs crome.

2. Man, f#ck the crome. It doesn't need that sh#t. The car looks perfect the way it is.

3. 68 Fastback, eh? I can tell you like old skool Stangs. Lucky you, seeing as how in about a week Ford is releasing a new commecial of the 05 Mustang GT with Steve McQueen in it. It has a mustang racing around a racetack inside a gigantic cornfield. Must be pretty awesome. to find out details, visit the Ford Mo. Company Website.

4. I think this car is just awesome lookin Sort of like the old ones but moddern.

5. Yeah, i think they captured the look of the '68 w/ a modern touch to it, but it just doesn't do it for me, maybe its that butt ugly 1/4 panel window, i need to see some more aftermarket c-pillars from JMS, maybe then ill like it more

6. Hey Guys, the car isn't a muscle car, it's a pony car. Any 2-door with a long hood, rear deck, front engine rear-wheel drive with a V-8 OPTION, is a pony car, despite what Ford's been calling it lately. Only Mustang that comes close to a Muscle car are the Mustang's with the 390 and 429, since they have big blocks

7. Hey Guys, the car isn't a muscle car, it's a pony car. Any 2-door with a long hood, rear deck, front engine rear-wheel drive with a V-8 OPTION, is a pony car, despite what Ford's been calling it lately. Only Mustang that comes close to a Muscle car are the Mustang's with the 390 and 429, since they have big blocks

8. I think they did a pretty nice job. They included some of the classic design and modern design in it. Either way i like it alot better then the early 90s design!!

9. They did a real nice job with the new stang. All they need now is a Cobra.

10. I can't wait for my GT to arrive. Ordered it two weeks ago

Broke88

11. No shit? That's pretty sweet. What color did you get?

Edit- Nevermind. I read your post in the other thread and you're geting grey. That's pretty cool. I personally would've gotten black, but grey isn't too far off from that. Have fun with your GT. Don't go getting any tickets, lol!

12. yea, black most def for a 'stang or pretty much any other car

13. i presume by old school stangs you mean shitty underengineered cheap plasticy rubbish that cant handle at all. america never has made a good car and never will