TT?

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by Vaigra, May 23, 2003.

1. ne1 know what the TT stands for 800TT?

2. Re: TT?

TWIN TURBO

3. Re: TT?

Your retarted, if you cared enough, it would take you 3 seconds searching on Google for gods sake to find that out.

4. Re: TT?

screw u so i didnt know? ive seen sum of ur posts and trust me u cant say shit to me!

5. Re: TT?

Calm down guys!

6. Re: TT?

Nancys

7. Re: TT?

well isn't this a happy place...?

8. Re: TT?

twin turbo.....no need to search on google...the engine is a v10 twin turbo.....the HP is 800 bhp........the CAR IS CALLED A 800TT how dumb are u....your a retard...man poeple are so stupid it makes me mad

9. Re: TT?

He asked a simple question, don't call him a retard for asking it.

10. Re: TT?

Agreed. Come on, the man just didn't know and that doesn't make him a retard. Sure there are things we don't know as well, and we wouldn't like being called retards for that...

11. Re: TT?

Hennessey Venom 1000TT

0-60 - est 2.2sec
    0-100 - est 5.3
    1/4 mile - 8.93 @ 149.65 (Terry Ruot, First man to run a Viper in the 8's)
    Top Speed - est 250mph

You say? Got a link or any proof on that, was wondering?

Plus why Twin Turbo when I know sonmeone who supercharged his 650r venom and did other tuning and got 1000 hp n it's probably faster than the 1000TT....?

#'s

12. #12 hennesseyms, Jul 18, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  13. #13 Viper Man666, Jul 21, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  14. Re: TT?

Exactly. No need to be a dickhead about it.

15. Re: TT?

u should have seen how much shit i copped when i asked how many Seats it has...

16. Re: TT?

yeah thanx, the sites called supercars.net so if i didnt know obviously im gonna ask, not go to a normal search engine

17. Re: TT?

I suggest that whenhen you are trying to make fun of someone for being stupid that you spell "retarted" the right way.... retarded.

18. Re: TT?

i agree with this guy...the man does have a point