Tweaked my old design.

Discussion in 'Artwork - Photoshops and Sketches' started by DownwardSpiral, Dec 26, 2006.

1. BR>
    Update: Cleaner front end.

2. I like it

3. woha, that looks hot! You should put some wheels on it and color it in photoshop

4. even better, but the wheels are a bit too big IMO

5. Very nice. I wish I had drawing talent.

6. Well, it's basically done. I'll probably clean up some shading and what not. OMG WHAT DO YOU THINK!?!?!?

7. I like it a lot, actually. You've got talent.

8. That's Awesome! How long did it take you?

9. #10 Kamakazee Instinct, Jan 17, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    I just want to know does anyone have any more pics of this car because i just cant seem to find anymore http://www.supercars.net/pitlane/pics/2804528d.jpg all help would be greatfull side shots, rear shots, what ever, and the artist if anyone knows

10. #11 Kamakazee Instinct, Jan 17, 2007
    I just want to know does anyone have any more pics of this car because i just cant seem to find anymore http://www.supercars.net/pitlane/pics/2804528d.jpg all help would be greatfull side shots, rear shots, what ever, and the artist if anyone knows

11. #12 Kamakazee Instinct, Jan 17, 2007

12. The design is good but you've got a twist in the car. There's two perspectives at work. One is in the red, which is the base of the wheels and the top of the two rear wheel wells. The other is in the blue, which is the headlights and the front fascia, I threw in a corrected rear in the faint blue, to illustrate better how far off the two angles are.

Other than that, it's very cool.

13. Good post. I noticed that too.

14. Yeah, I suck at perspective but I'm working on it! I hate using tools such as a ruler or whatever.

Edit: The front windshield is off too but I've already fixed that part. I'll post an update later and I'll try to figure out a way to fix the perspective problems it like you suggested.

15. About 4-5 hours.

16. that is damn awesome.

17. That's pretty awesome. I can't even shade, and I'm considered pretty good.

18. That's awesome, it looks pretty realistic. Just work on perspective, it looks like the rear is...twisted, distorted.

19. I gotta say that design is pretty cool! get that perspective right and you have got a great talent! I am college in the UK studying automotive design and a lot of the people on the course couldnt do a drawing like that!

Nice work

Heres a drawing i did a few years ago, i never tried doing it in anything other than side, front or rear profile !!!!!

20. ok my picture didnt turn up ! have to work that one out, oh well !

21. Thats really good.

22. Digital model comming soon!

23. its awesome man......dont get me wrong wen i say this, im not doubtin ur originality or anythin (i couldnt ever come up with somethin like tht) but looks like its got some lambourghini influence