Typical Yank Tank...

Discussion in '2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt GT' started by Will938, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Typical Yank Tank...

1. The only thing ignorant people understand is ignorance.

2. Did you see me claim the fastest production car, no, so figure it out.

2. Nothing speacial about his car...it's American.

3. Re: Typical Yank Tank...

What are you, British??? Thats a laugh, what was the last car y'all put out that could break a 15 second 1/4 mile?

Nothing special about American cars??? Well, the fastest street car in the world is an American Corvette, so I don't know what the hell you were thinking. The fastest quarter mile, top speed for a street car, winningest car in history, and fastest car with a stock body and suspension not only are all American, they are all General Motors cars too.

Sorry to dump reality on you like that, but it had to be done.

4. Re: Typical Yank Tank...

yeah you tell that mutha, wot we got right here iz a tru ass dawg from tha US. that sledgehammer corvette whipped mclarens ass

5. Re: Typical Yank Tank...

Yeah baby!!!
    Corvette Z06 rocks the world!!! Corvette's forever.

6. Re: Typical Yank Tank...

Yeah, let's respond to ignorance with more ignorance.

7. Re: Typical Yank Tank...

the slegehammer is NOT a production car and the mcleren would be even fastester if you dropped a turbo in it. Ford and GM make crappy cars look at them they all use the same platform same engine and they all look and drive like crap. I feel like pissing in a corvettes gas tank when ever i see them pices of shit can bearly beat a car with 2 cyls less.........(supra, skyline, rx7, nsx)

8. Re: Typical Yank Tank...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Iceman00</i>
    <b>the slegehammer is NOT a production car and the mcleren would be even fastester if you dropped a turbo in it. Ford and GM make crappy cars look at them they all use the same platform same engine and they all look and drive like crap. I feel like pissing in a corvettes gas tank when ever i see them pices of shit can bearly beat a car with 2 cyls less.........(supra, skyline, rx7, nsx) </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yep, you're ignorant.

9. Re: Typical Yank Tank...

YOU WHOULD NOT UNDERSTAND IT UN LESS YOU WHERE A STEVE McQUEEN OR A MUSTANG FAN!!!!!

SO **** OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Typical Yank Tank...

Dudes relax. Yank cars are liked state side cos they are cheap relatively fast and fuel cost next to nothing out there.

State side geezers the reason people aren't fans of yank tanks is because fuel is expensive, in the UK at least its about $1.50 a litre. On roads in the UK Vettes, Vipers and Mustangs just don't handle as well. See we like to put corners in are roads. As far as track racing goes there are better cars out there suck as the Lotus Elise, TVR Tuscan and Cebera.

11. Re: Typical Yank Tank...

Dude, Hot Rod, I like domestics and everything, but your just dumb.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Typical Yank Tank...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from NeoGoatboy</i>
    <b>Dudes relax. Yank cars are liked state side cos they are cheap relatively fast and fuel cost next to nothing out there.

State side geezers the reason people aren't fans of yank tanks is because fuel is expensive, in the UK at least its about $1.50 a litre. On roads in the UK Vettes, Vipers and Mustangs just don't handle as well. See we like to put corners in are roads. As far as track racing goes there are better cars out there suck as the Lotus Elise, TVR Tuscan and Cebera.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Vettes and Vipers don't handle well? Really? They seem to be doing better than some exotics that cost twice the price.

13. Re: Typical Yank Tank...

american cars are all about breaking the the freakin 5000cc mark. they don't care about quality or performance without adding thousands of lbs. Japanese and european cars know about quality and class. they put good thought into everything they put into their cars, they don't try just to make a huge hole in the ozone above their continent. the government is raising your damn gas prices because of your stupid car companies building "sports cars" with the gas milage of your suburban. japcarsrule as seen in my name. kudos to europe on your great success as well.

14. Re: Typical Yank Tank...

Mmmm, break the 15 second 1/4 mile. Skyline GTR - 13 seconds flat.

Remember Jap cars rule.

15. Re: Typical Yank Tank...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Iceman00</i>
    <b>the slegehammer is NOT a production car and the mcleren would be even fastester if you dropped a turbo in it. Ford and GM make crappy cars look at them they all use the same platform same engine and they all look and drive like crap. I feel like pissing in a corvettes gas tank when ever i see them pices of shit can bearly beat a car with 2 cyls less.........(supra, skyline, rx7, nsx) </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

rx-7's are rotar..

16. Re: Typical Yank Tank...

Yeah, they rule at making slow econoboxes.

17. Re: Typical Yank Tank...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from japcarsrule</i>
    <b>american cars are all about breaking the the freakin 5000cc mark. they don't care about quality or performance without adding thousands of lbs. Japanese and european cars know about quality and class. they put good thought into everything they put into their cars, they don't try just to make a huge hole in the ozone above their continent. the government is raising your damn gas prices because of your stupid car companies building "sports cars" with the gas milage of your suburban. japcarsrule as seen in my name. kudos to europe on your great success as well.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

this car doesnt have 5000cc. it has less. it wasnt made to compete with freakin ferraris and mclarens or even corvettes. there are many crappy euro and japanese cars. i know this from experience because i am an automotive machinest and work on their engines all day. on the other hand there are many good euro and japanese cars and engines. our emmisions laws in america are just as strict as yours wherever you are. get a clue.