Ugliest car @ Geneva show?

Discussion in '2007 Spyker D12 Peking-to-Paris' started by LeeHarveyOzzy, Mar 3, 2006.

1. A couple of years ago Porsche shocked the world by inflating one of their cars into a huge monster, known as the Cayenne. Now, a few years later, most people still think it's really ugly.
    The lesson that can be learnt from Porsche is that if you create something really really really ugly, it won't wear off in time.

Then why has Spyker done the same by inflating their gorgeous D8 in a monstrous dinosaur? What a hideous car! Must be the ugliest car @ Geneva show! What the hell is Spyker doing?

2. i wouldnt have called the cayenne ugly. the car is selling, and selling very well ; especially in south africa. i wont deny that its stling is controversial. but regarding the spyker?makes you wonder,hey...

3. Cayenne is not really ugly but this car is really ehh... UGLY.

4. outright truth

5. WTH is Spyker doing? Spyker is making money. This car sells really well.

6. I'm not a huge fan of the Cayenne's styling, but there's nothing "ugly" about it. It's just not stunningly attractive. This though, I really like. I like the muscular profile. I think it's the best looking SUV since the new escalade!

7. More then ugly, this ugly

8. ugly shite

9. ugly shite

10. ugly shite

11. ugly shite

12. ugly shite

13. ugly shite

14. ugly shite

15. ugly shite

16. ugly shite

17. ugly shite

18. ugly shite