Ugliest Ferrari eer?

Discussion in '2006 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano' started by Joao Gois, Feb 25, 2006.

1. i love that car

2. i think it is really good actually

3. by the way i think this and the 612 look a bit similar and all the crazy peoplewho think it is ugly must be blind and are surely just asuming.i think it looks sexy and way better than its rivals

4. by the way i think this and the 612 look a bit similar and all the crazy peoplewho think it is ugly must be blind and are surely just asuming.i think it looks sexy and way better than its rivals

5. i dontn think it is Mr. ETizzle 13

6. Definitely not the ugliest Ferrari ever. That goes to the 308 GT/4. One of the best looking in my opinion, and I bet it looks better in person. A retuned, not detuned, Enzo engine is icing on the cake.

7. Whoa!! Mr.Joao Gois if u think this is ugly just look into the mirror........

8. The front says Lusso to me, just gorgeous. The styling has grown on me to the point i think it's the best looking ferrari since the sixties, too bad about the interior and pentastar wheels...

9. I agree

10. I agree

11. I actually like this ferrari

12. I think this is one of the most beautiful, impressive and functional Ferrari's in a long time. Stunning.

13. hek yeah !! this ferrari is one of the best i would pay just to see it. ITs technology is very similer to the ferrari enzo and the gearbox is the very same, also same engine and acceleration times are the same. and this is a 1/3 of the price

14. r u kidding??? it is really ugly. the only good thing about hte car is its engine and its hadling.

15. it's beautiful, especially since they eliminated the double brake light

16. The looks grows on you after sometime.

Ugliest ferrari is 612.

Most beautiful Ferrari is the 512.

17. If this car had any badge other than a Ferrari badge, we would all agree it falls on the homely side, but since Ferarri can do no wrong....

18. the 599 looks fantastic from the back, and has a great side profile, but the front is just all wrong.. and the new 458 isnt exactly perfect either, the back is to square and the front a bit ugly, also i hate the huge single taillights on the 458.