UGLIEST SUT MADE!!!!

Discussion in '1961 Chrysler 300G' started by ws6wrxman, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: UGLIEST SUT MADE!!!!

you wont spend alot on gas its a hybrid

but the truck still looks like shit

2. Re: UGLIEST SUT MADE!!!!

YEP. Damn right I agree. I wish they would eliminate this class of car. <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: UGLIEST SUT MADE!!!!

Since when was this a supercar? I think they should stop letting trucks into this site. That's just my opion. I love GM though but I cringe when things like this happen.
    <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: UGLIEST SUT MADE!!!!

sorry, opinion<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: UGLIEST SUT MADE!!!!

What's wrong with this? Your problem is that you know it could be another truck to eat Dodge alive

6. Re: UGLIEST SUT MADE!!!!

what planet are you from danvm this truck is UGLY!!!!<!-- Signature -->

7. Damn!!!

This car is uglier than shit.

It's all ford's fault.

If they wouldn't have made that gay looking sport-trac none of this shit would be going on today.

Why don't people just stop messing with cars?????<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: UGLIEST SUT MADE!!!!

u sir are an idiot, this isn't fords fault! it's people like you who make gm into what they are !

they take opinions of people and turn the opinions into something liek this and wham you have a disgrace<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: UGLIEST SUT MADE!!!!

"Ugliest SUT"? Isn't that kind of redundant?

10. Re: UGLIEST SUT MADE!!!!

Camaroking, as far as im concerned, you're just trying to cover your ass because you're a ford fan.
    Well, looks like you're gonna just have to accept the fact that ford started this stupid SUT trend.

Oh, and hector, SUT stands for Sport Utility Truck.
    And no im not being dramatic im just giving my point of view on this car.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: UGLIEST SUT MADE!!!!

What the L!
    This thing weighs as much as damn truck
    3tons!!
    who eva made this damn concept betta keep it a concept<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: UGLIEST SUT MADE!!!!

it is a truck you jack ass

13. Re: UGLIEST SUT MADE!!!!

I bet that this Truck would work very well but it would use alot of gas and it just does not look that good on the other hand. I would not buy one.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: UGLIEST SUT MADE!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from hector</i>
    <b>"Ugliest SUT"? Isn't that kind of redundant?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

haha, how true<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: UGLIEST SUT MADE!!!!

yeah, its ugly. but then again, its a concept. people get paid big bucks to design ugly things all the time.

16. Re: UGLIEST SUT MADE!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WhiteMakavelli</i>
    <b>What the L!
    This thing weighs as much as damn truck
    3tons!!
    who eva made this damn concept betta keep it a concept</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> Wasn't Makavelli a white guy?

I read that Tupac basically told the Outlaws not to cater there music to guys, instead cater the music to the girls becuase catering to the girls will get you paid.

If he spent his time catering his music to girls, how could his music be for Thugs? I have trouble with Tupacs authenticity to Thuglife if he was more interested getting paid.<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: UGLIEST SUT MADE!!!!

This thing weighs as much as damn >>TRUCK
    3tons!!

LOL!!!!!! What kind of vehicle do you think this is?
    I don't mind it, could be greatly improved though. Though may name doesn't suggest it, I like Chevy trucks next best to Fords. Not as nice as the new Tonka F-350 IMO. A little too boxy and the bed is too short and high.

18. Re: UGLIEST SUT MADE!!!!

UGLY?! And you had a picture of a Pulsar for your avatar.

19. Re: UGLIEST SUT MADE!!!!

This thing doesnt look like a real truck...it just looks like a piece of sh*t to me

20. Re: UGLIEST SUT MADE!!!!

this thing is cool wtf u ppl talkin bout?