ugly and slow! even my viper can cream it!

Discussion in '2001 Bugatti 16/4 Veyron Concept' started by drunkenmonkey, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: ugly and slow! even my viper can cream it!

If by cream it you mean run into it.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: ugly and slow! even my viper can cream it!

I THINK UR FULL OF SHIT, UR VERY *COMMON* DODGE COULDN'T BEAT THIS CAR IN A MILLION YEARS, SO DONT EVEN START TALKIN'. AND DO U THINK ANY1 WOULD TAKE THE SLOWER, AND LESS POWERFUL (YOUR) CAR IF THEY WERE PARKED NEXT 2 ONE ANOTHER??????? I DON'T!!!!!! <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: ugly and slow! even my viper can cream it!

you are one #$%#ing idiot to think that a viper can compete with this car

P.S. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A Quad Turbo W16 ENGINE

<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: ugly and slow! even my viper can cream it!

this car is beutiful, your viper doesn't stand a chance against this so why talk shit

5. Re: ugly and slow! even my viper can cream it!

hey man u copied my avatar!!!

6. Re: ugly and slow! even my viper can cream it!

first off, how the #$%# do u expect a sledgehammer to beat this?!!? jesus the only category it beats it in is #$%#in top speed... and thats because tahts why that car was made, this car has something called acceleration. its much better then top speed. top speed duznt mean shit it if takes you a month to get there. jesus

also, i love my vipers, but i also know they have their limitations, and this exceeds those limitations by quite a bit.

The 0-60 time on this car is just estimated i think. so you cant compare em

the lingenfelter and 800tt technically beat this car in 0-60 and 1/4 mile. BUT they were using slicks (street legal tho). wihtout the slicks, the cars pulled much less impressive times. also, remember those times were taken on a drag strip, on which the ground is very very sticky, improving traction even more, on the road with normal tires on, id be impresses to see a 3 flat by the 800tt. sorry.

also, this car could not go 300 mph with any gearing system. the chassi alredi has trouble goin up to the 250, and it would be shreaded at 300.

not only does this car beat those others on a straight line, it also could prob win in handlein too, AWD w00t.

aite im out. also, stoopid new members, learn sumthin b4 u post

7. Re: ugly and slow! even my viper can cream it!

Personally I think the Viper would win but only in one way,
    first off it must be a strait away
    second off it must be 1/4 mile
    third off the only way it would win is because it would be moving while the other is still peeling out because its so fast that the only way it would win

8. Re: ugly and slow! even my viper can cream it!

there is no way for a viper to beat this car. All viper should kiss this car's exhust pipe and say PLEASE COME BACK!!!

9. Re: ugly and slow! even my viper can cream it!

only a dumbass that owns a viper can out with this kind of bullshit.
    HEY KIDDO, VIPER HENNESEY IS MODIDIFIED, A STOCK VIPER WOULD BE SHAT ON. this is factory standard. let me see u do that well on factory standard vipers.
    u are looking at the fastest production car in the world. certainly the most powerful production car too.

10. Re: ugly and slow! even my viper can cream it!

what the )*&^*&^% is this crap!??!? first of all how can a stupid ignorant post such thing as a viper could cream a bugatti veyron ?? why do you silly people exist? and by the way this viper svs you're talking about i've never heard of it ...if it exists, wish i doubt, there would be one example of it...but how can you get to 1200 HP with a viper? the veyron has 16 cylinders + 4 turbos, and it's 1001 hp....
    Silly people this car is awesome, its the first production car to get over 1000 Hp!!!

pff

11. Re: ugly and slow! even my viper can cream it!

1st off, yes there are 1200 horsepower Vipers

2nd just because you can't make 1200hp with 16 cylinders and 4 turbos doesn't mean Dodge can't

3rd lets see one come to any American dragstrip, and try and compete in a street legal class, all you'll see is tailight

12. Re: ugly and slow! even my viper can cream it!

THe 1200 Hp Vipers you're talking about are they production cars? i guess not...they're surely tuned by someone, are they as reliable as the Veyron, i guess NOT....
    If a tuned viper goes up to 1200 HP, how far can a tuned veyron go???

13. Re: ugly and slow! even my viper can cream it!

well since the Veyron already has 4 turbos, I'd say there isn't much more you can add to it before it blows up

as for the Viper, souping it up is half the fun, why not make it faster? why not give it Micky Thompsons? and why not do all this for less than half the cost of a Veyron?

there are more people going 0 to 240 mph in under 4 seconds in America every week, then there are people in Europe that went that fast in a car at all

14. Re: ugly and slow! even my viper can cream it!

why the hell would you wish the viper could beat this? why are you "facing facts" like it's a bad thing? are some idiot patriot with no fukin clue? get over this, america may be a "great country", but cars it cannot make. in fact, americans suck at making cars. that's the truth. they're bulky and cumbersome, most of them are ugly, and the lot of them handle like shit! sure, their may be a few standouts, such as the Ford GT40, and the Shelby cobra 427, however the GT40 was made to compete with european cars, and as such, is decidedly european in design. and the shelby? it's 3 quarters british! that's right, a brit roadster was fitted with a V8, had it's fenders widend, and had a few suspension upgrades. EUROPEAN.

well, I'm done ranting. quit acting so surprised, european cars rule the roost. and Wakkawu is an asshole, and I'm glad he's banned.

15. Re: ugly and slow! even my viper can cream it!

0-240 Mph in under 4 sex??? you crazy? those are road cars you're talking about or what??

I think you're talking about dragsters or something