Ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone Agree?

Discussion in '2001 Cadillac LMP' started by Platinum Rider, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I know it's a race car but it still looks like junk

2. Re: Ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone Agree?

ugly piece of crap indeed, i know cadillac has more taste than this...

3. Maybe. . . Maybe not

It may be ugly and all but I still wouldn't mind driving it.

4. Re: Ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone Agree?

i reckon it looks cool, and anyway its not like the R8's and most other cars are exactly pretty is it<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone Agree?

no i dont agree. i think this is an impressive looking le mans.

6. Re: Ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone Agree?

Quote from Platinum Rider
    I know it's a race car but it still looks like junk

It's an LMP! Do you really expect it to look like a 550 Maranello? I say it's good-looking as is. Lets not forget what this car is meant to do people......HAUL ASS. If I had the $650,000 it takes to buy one, I would. Oh yeah, it was designed by Riley & Scott, the same company that built the MKIII's (Winners of the Daytona 24 Hours 3 times, Sebring 12 Hours 1 time). That kind of engineering experience tells me that this is one great racecar.

7. Re: Ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone Agree?

i kinda like it.

8. Re: Ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone Agree?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Platinum Rider</i>
    <b>I know it's a race car but it still looks like junk</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hey 'new memeber', you don't know much about these cars, do you? These are strictly designed for aerodynamics, not style. This is an awesome looking car, and I'll take a bet that you would feel pretty cool sitting in one of these.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone Agree?

this cars hot

10. Re: Ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone Agree?

It's ugly?? I dun care cuz it always gets the last place...

11. Re: Ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone Agree?

This car is sick, who cares what it looks like, if that areodynamics make it go faster?<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone Agree?

is this car supposed to look nice?

13. Re: Ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone Agree?

Well then, what do you want it to look like??????? These cars are designed the way they are for specific reasons, i.e. areodynamics for sure. Who cares if you think it's ugly. It's a helluva lot faster than your Ford Pinto.

14. Re: Ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone Agree?

15. Re: Ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone Agree?

Granted, it's a bit edgy, but I dig the way the rear fender line drops into the sidepod area. As for the "ugly" comments... you're morons:

Fast car = low frontal area, low lift, low drag shapes.
    Fast car = cool looking.
    LMP = cool looking.
    Mustang and Skyline = ugly.