ugly but fast!!

Discussion in '2001 Bugatti 16/4 Veyron Concept' started by kick_flipper, Aug 9, 2002.

1. The bugatti are ugly but too fast!!!!I hope that they will change their model for the next year but keep the same engine!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: ugly but fast!!

you asinine blockhead you obviously don't know a perfect car when you see one.

3. Re: ugly but fast!!

what the hell is your prolbem this car is perfict!!!!!!

---------------------
    mabythe dingo ate your baby

4. re:ugly but fast

Actually, it is kinda ugly, but the w16 kinda negates that

5. Re: ugly but fast!!

this is a beautiful vehicle that would steal anyone's girl even if Stephen Hawking was driving. Maybe he could prove his theories on lightspeed with this mother! Great car. Find some repect dingleberry!
    <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: ugly but fast!!

are you kidding me?

UGLY?!

this is one of the most (if not the most!) BEAUTIFUL cars EVER!!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: ugly but fast!!

This car isnt evn near to ugly... its a beauty... nice and powerful aswell... i think its one of the best sports cars ever!!!<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: ugly but fast!!

Ugly ???

If this car is ugly , which one isn't ?

9. Re: ugly but fast!!

It has a fu*ken lot of power!

10. Re: ugly but fast!!

dude u can think whatever u want but in my opinion this is an ausome looking car. i would love to have this car.

11. Re: ugly but fast!!

I think your crazy!
    This car is exelent i would trade all my famil for this beuty

12. Re: ugly but fast!!

lol.LamBo...u would actually trade ur familly...ahhaha

13. Re: ugly but fast!!

this car is a beauty and a beast....i would trade my family for it also...2 sweet + 2 fast = 4 you

14. Re: ugly but fast!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from maranello29</i>
    <b>you asinine blockhead you obviously don't know a perfect car when you see one.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I do. I can tell you this car is a monster with it's top speed, but it's design can use a lot of work. Just take a look at it's ass!

15. Re: ugly but fast!!

You Defenitly don't know what the hell your talking about,It's the BUGATTI, UGLY...????!!!!!
    Better look for a Ferrari....!!!!