ugly ugly ugly

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by dino8902, Aug 10, 2002.

1. sorry lambo ive always like ure cars but this is a ugly piece of SHIT

2. Re: ugly ugly ugly

But I bet you can't afford to have one like me.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: ugly ugly ugly

hey man i've thought this car is ugly but not when ive seen it and been in it..... this car is a beauty.....its #$%#in good and i think whoever thinks its ugly he better go check up his eyes

4. Re: ugly ugly ugly

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from dino8902</i>
    <b>sorry lambo ive always like ure cars but this is a ugly piece of SHIT</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> no... please dont speak<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: ugly ugly ugly

GODDAMN YALL REALIZE HOW LUCK EVERYONE IS TO HAVE THI RIGHT TO FREE SPEACH? YOU USE IT TO BOMB ON AN AWESOME CAR JUST TO PISS THE PEOPLE THAT LIKE IT OFF!!! IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THATS OK, MIGHT MEAN UR FUCKED UP BUT ITS STILL UR OPINION AND KEEP IT TO YOUR FU*KING SELF!!
    GET IT
    GOT IT
    GOOD BIT*C

6. Re: ugly ugly ugly

hehehe......yeah ugly....let me get in my pinto...i will feel it superior styling :rolleyes:

7. #7 BurnOut3:16, Nov 13, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: ugly ugly ugly

Well, i can understand what you are saying, and i totaly respect your desicion, because its what you think or believe, but i have to disagree with you. I personally think this is a very nice looking car, and is in my opinion a machanical masterpiece. go to www.lambocars.com, scroll to the bottom, click skip intro, then click no frames, and go to Murcielago, and go to the Image Galleray, maybe that will change your opinion, the looks of this car i saw there, were totaly intoxicating, its incredible.

8. Re: ugly ugly ugly

this is one of the most best designed cars to come out reccently....
    ... its dead sexy ...
    and whats more looks wholly original...

some people have NO TASTE, fortunately they mostly reside in north america and isolate themselves from the rest of the world.

9. Re: ugly ugly ugly

It’s not the prettiest of the Lamborghinis, but still it’s a very beautiful car.

10. Re: ugly ugly ugly

Maybe you think your car looks better, or your ugly face. Don't ever disrespect this car again.