UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '2002 Bugatti 16/4 Veyron Preproduction' started by wutangk2, Aug 9, 2002.

1. this car is ugly...

mclaren is way better looking.....but it would be a good race against one

2. Re: UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh geeze, this car is so damn fast, it isn't ugly at all. I think your just thrown off by the paint job of the one in the picture. Think about it if it was all black? Sweet car.

3. Re: UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea its a hella cool car painy job is ugly... but the engine is freckin amazing!!!!!!!!!

4. Re: UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

This car is a work of art!!! It will compete nicely in terms of design & performance with the Koenigsegg CC. Those 2 cars are the future of supercars. The McLaren F1 is dead!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Koenigsegg CC teh Mclaren will never be dead.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

You think THIS car is ugly...

Take a long hard look at the Chrysler PT Cruiser, VW Beetle, and Pontiac Aztec. I dare 'ya!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

You fukin #%$get this car is ill. The rims suck but so what. This car would kick your oldsmobiles ass. FAGGET FAGGET. HEY **** YOU MAN DONT MEAN NOTHING ANYMORE. HEY **** YOU MAN. You think this is uglly well your mom doesnt cuz her panties are in my buggati.!!<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from GAbbER</i>
    <b>You fukin #%$get this car is ill. The rims suck but so what. This car would kick your oldsmobiles ass. FAGGET FAGGET. HEY **** YOU MAN DONT MEAN NOTHING ANYMORE. HEY **** YOU MAN. You think this is uglly well your mom doesnt cuz her panties are in my buggati.!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Ill? Your mom left her panties in my Bugatti? Haha, I don't see why you got so pissed off. You're so ignorant theres no way you'll ever afford one of these cars. Its a damn miracle if you're not on welfare.

That said, the Veyron is awesome. Even if some of you still think that its ugly. You know what? That really doesn't matter, because all you would see was a blur cruising around at 200 miles an hour.

9. Re: UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugly???????
    This car is one of the most beautiful you could ever see on roads!!
    I'm in love with it.
    Nice enough to be in my garage

10. Re: UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dunno how any of you coud call i ugly...this car's a frickin dream. gimme one good reason to call it ugly and i'll eat my words. rims are fine, styling's fine, i don't even know why you ***** about the paint. what a bitchin car. and gabber (what the hell ever your name is) your friends want you back in tijuana.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from GAbbER</i>
    <b>You fukin #%$get this car is ill. The rims suck but so what. This car would kick your oldsmobiles ass. FAGGET FAGGET. HEY **** YOU MAN DONT MEAN NOTHING ANYMORE. HEY **** YOU MAN. You think this is uglly well your mom doesnt cuz her panties are in my buggati.!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->U AIN'T GOT NO FUCKEN BUGATTI, DUDE U AINT GOT SHIT...U CAN HAVE THAT DUDES MOM TOO AS LONG AS HER FUCKEN FAT ASS FITS IN YOUR GEO METRO... EAT A FAT DICK... I THINK HIS MOM HAS 1 FOR U!!!
    NEWAYS, THE CAR IT IS SUITE SHIT!!! THE PAINT COULD BE DIFFERENT BUT IT STILL BEATS THE SHIT OUT OF UR OLDSMOBILE...

12. Re: UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

you cant compare this and the mclaren. the mclaren is all natural, standard aspiration, a v12, and its just... an engineering marvel. this car is a hyped up muscle car. what if we gave the mclaren a turbo or even a couple supers, BAM OWNED GO BACK HOME BUGATTI

13. Re: UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the comparison should not be judged by aspiration...I think the person was just trying to compare them as is. When you say this is a bulked-up muscle car, you gatta remember that this sweet baby is ALL STOCK!!!

14. Re: UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

your a foolish fool!