1. This is probably just a******* Cadilac Escilade with a different body

2. Re: Ugly

it sucks ass

3. Re: Ugly

You just wish you had one

4. Re: Ugly

PEOPLE JUST LOOK AT THE FACTS BEFORE YOU POST A BUNCH OF WORTHLESS CRAP!!!!

It can climb 16 inch steps, go though 2 foot deep rivers, two-speed electrically controlled full-time 4WD system, third row seating, extra tire, capable of reducing the vehicle's gear ratios, low-range throttle progression, Single Wheel traction control system, self-leveling air spring suspension system, extends the tire over the rim of the wheel, triple sidewalls, independent front torsion bar, chassis specially tuned for superior off-road performance, 10 inch minimum ground clearance, programmable driver settings, Vortec V8, 325HP, and 34 inch tires do you think that's bad NOT AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now tell me why its bad just because you think it looks bad WELL LISTEN UP LOOK'S CAN BE DECEIVING!!!!!!!

5. Re: Ugly

GAMERS GAY!!!!

6. Re: Ugly

yup, he bought a hummer H2 so he can fit more guys in it.

7. Re: Ugly

Actually, he'll probably be like most other SUV owners and haul around a whole bunch of nothing. Probably wont be taking it off road either. Wouldn't want to scracth up those shapely panels now, would ya? If H2 owners are so tough, how come they won't follow the Jeeps into those steep, tight and rocky passes?

8. Re: Ugly

I dont care if it can go under water, bake me a cack,rost marshmellos, make me a hamburger and fix a martinee. tha bottom line is that this is a hidious box

9. Re: Ugly

thats enough agout boxs