ULTIMATE SUPERCAR - anyone care to disagree?

Discussion in '2001 Bugatti 16/4 Veyron Concept' started by Bugatti_Dude, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: ULTIMATE SUPERCAR - anyone care to disagree?

Yep. This is the ultimate supercar.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: ULTIMATE SUPERCAR - anyone care to disagree?

i wud care but this just isnt worth buggin over im tired of #$%#in round with idiots<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: ULTIMATE SUPERCAR - anyone care to disagree?

I care to disagree but I'm too lazy to say why. Basically cuz the McLaren was such an inovated concept, but this only takes what there is and makes in better where as the McLaren took what wasn't and made it.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: ULTIMATE SUPERCAR - anyone care to disagree?

I agree, but the McLaren F1 isn't far behind on my list. The F1 doesn't really come close in performance, but I just like it for some reason.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: ULTIMATE SUPERCAR - anyone care to disagree?

its a good candidate, but if you're looking for speed you should try the Dauer 962 this car comes very close, though and i would prefer this car over the Dauer

6. Re: ULTIMATE SUPERCAR - anyone care to disagree?

Yes. I would care to disagree. Pictured below is the ultimate Supercar. I give you: The Vector WX3 Avtech.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: ULTIMATE SUPERCAR - anyone care to disagree?

some cars might come close, but this car has speed, power, and looks to top them all off. you would be ignorant to disagree.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: ULTIMATE SUPERCAR - anyone care to disagree?

Ultimate Supercar with no doubts. Can't even afford to dream about this one. Wow.

9. Re: ULTIMATE SUPERCAR - anyone care to disagree?

yes i disagree. seeing that if the mclaren f1 lm and this were to go head to head on the track it would get murdered. the mclaren has close to 700 horsepower from a naturally aspirated engine. the bugatii has a w16 with a turbo. why cant anyone but bmw make horsepower without turbos or superchargers. incase someone dosent know the engine is made by BMW M. NO ONE IS GOIN TO BUY THIS FIRST OF ALL IT IS TO DUMB AND DOSENT CARRY THE NAME THAT A FERRARI LAMBO MCLAREN OR PORSHE WOULD. 1000 HORSEPOWER DOSENT MEAN MUCH, WHY ITS ACTUALLY SLOWER THAN THE LM. THIS CAR JUST LOOKS WIERD AND UNFORTUNALTY LIKE ALL MODERN BUGATTIS THIS ONE WILL NOT LAST.

10. Re: ULTIMATE SUPERCAR - anyone care to disagree?

No way.This car is the best.It has a 1001 horses and tops out at 400 kph an hour.And holy shit,the looks!It is spectacularand so what if it has a turbo engine?It kicks ass,FUCKIN' AWESOME!!!!!!!

11. Re: ULTIMATE SUPERCAR - anyone care to disagree?

I agree. all hail the new King of Supercars!

12. Re: ULTIMATE SUPERCAR - anyone care to disagree?

you need to give your head a good shake, boy. this car is king.

13. Re: ULTIMATE SUPERCAR - anyone care to disagree?

This is the fastest car I heard of (from "all cars in the world",Swedish auto motor&sport).
    topspeed 406km/hr
    acceleration 0-300km/hr in 14 seconds
    gearbox, 7-gear

14. Re: ULTIMATE SUPERCAR - anyone care to disagree?

Are you stupid or something? They DON'T use turbochargers primarily to gain horsepower, but torque. The torque on the Veyron is almost TWICE as much as on a standard McLaren. You can't do that without turbos. And you get a flat curve as well. The W16 without turbos will still have 700-800 HP.

And a lot of manufacturers make engines without turbos that are way more powerful than the ones of bmw. Lamborghini Marine engines for example have over 1000HP.

BTW, Bugatti started making cars a 101 years ago, 46 years before Ferrari, 47 years before Porsche, 63 years before Lamborghini and 65 years before McLaren. So what do you mean it won't carry the name that the these cars will? Of course it won't, it will carry BUGATTI.

15. Re: ULTIMATE SUPERCAR - anyone care to disagree?

Well i sure love this car but does it beat the Mc F1 on track? Well it depends in its WEIGHT and its suspension setup. The F1 is close to a Formula 1 car on track, with oversteer and low overhangs. And think about all the racing experience McLaren has! They put it all in the F1!

16. Re: ULTIMATE SUPERCAR - anyone care to disagree?

i can easily disagree. this might be my "first" post but i have been on this site many times as poster... but i forgot mah password!(SH!T)any wayz maybe in a straight line it might beet the f1. but on a track against the bugatti would get its ass handed to it. a mclaren f1 lm would rape this thing. now i am not sayin that it isnt a good car. i jus dont like it. wif massive tourque like that lets see that car take good corners. plus the mclaren has the looks. any day of the week i would take the mclaren over this.

17. Re: ULTIMATE SUPERCAR - anyone care to disagree?

18. Re: ULTIMATE SUPERCAR - anyone care to disagree?

cant rely on VW 4 eva. gotta make some money sooner or later and this car aint gonna help

19. Re: ULTIMATE SUPERCAR - anyone care to disagree?

This does surpass the McLaren in all fields, HOWEVER, the McLaren is so much more beautiful!!!! I'll take the McLaren cause it looks better and it fits 3 passengers!

20. Re: ULTIMATE SUPERCAR - anyone care to disagree?

Anyone who disagrees that this isn't the ultimate supercar is ignorant? Wow, There certainly are a lot of ignorant people in the world aren't there? I think this will probably end up being very heavy, and less of a track-oriented car than say the Ferrari Enzo, the Saleen S7, the Mosler MT900S, or the Dauer 962.

It all depends on what you see as the qualities of an ultimate supercar.

(Is thing even available to the public yet? Because if not, than it sure as hell can't be the ultimate supercar yet)

21. Re: ULTIMATE SUPERCAR - anyone care to disagree?

Yes, it is very nice and verrry fast......but it cannot legally join the ranks of supercars until it becomes a 'production' car. Until then it is just a prototype.

22. Re: ULTIMATE SUPERCAR - anyone care to disagree?

woohoo! person #2 that realizes that this isn't a production car yet!

23. Re: ULTIMATE SUPERCAR - anyone care to disagree?

Disagree!!!!

24. Re: ULTIMATE SUPERCAR - anyone care to disagree?

This model has a Quad engine in it. If that type of engine were put in a McLaren, it would destroy This Buggati. But they most likely wont so just a thought.

25. Re: ULTIMATE SUPERCAR - anyone care to disagree?

The fastest street-legal production car is the Dauer 962 LM, and yes, this would probably be beaten by the Mclaren F1 LM, seeing it's a street-legal gt racer without air restrictors.