unreliable crap

Discussion in '2002 Chevrolet Camaro SS 35th Anniversary' started by Lawodevolution, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: unreliable crap

hi, I own two camaros. both are very reliable.

sorry dude, but you are wrong<!-- Signature -->

2. #2 Will938, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: unreliable crap

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from pkripperf1</i>
    <b>i saw on the news that these cars are lemons. An SS had engine problems where it made clunky clicking noises. Look at this consumer reports article for used cars. notice most unreluable cars are american cars, a good chunk are chevys. camaro is fast, but thats all its got going for it.

http://autos.yahoo.com/consumerreports/usedpicks.html </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

In case you didn't know these are used cars. What do you think people do to used Camaros? What could someone possibly do in used PERFORMANCE vehical. Don't think you'll see much hot rodding in grandmas Rav4. That car is as reliable as the owner. If the guy decided not to change the oil for a little too long or redlined it one to many times how is that Chevy's fault?

3. #3 70SuperBee, Aug 9, 2002

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from pkripperf1</i>
    <b>i saw on the news that these cars are lemons. An SS had engine problems where it made clunky clicking noises. Look at this consumer reports article for used cars. notice most unreluable cars are american cars, a good chunk are chevys. camaro is fast, but thats all its got going for it.

http://autos.yahoo.com/consumerreports/usedpicks.html </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->My LT1 firebird has been with me for 5 years so far, w/ high-performance parts that are hell on an engine after 10,000 miles, but it's still running as strong and reliable as it was brand new.

By the way, the LS1 is the most technologically advanced V8 that has ever been put in an f-body, so if this is a POS, then what isn't???<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: unreliable crap

I Had A 89 Olds cutless with 186k on the odometer i drove the hell out of it and never once did it breakdown.

not counting the time i threw the snake belt off of it.

5. Re: unreliable crap

98 Pontiac Firebird 117,000 miles 100+ mph daily constantly redlining it regular oil changes keep it clean & I had a tune-up at 100,000 miles even though it didn't need it. My car will last another 100,000 miles easy. If I would have bought any other car, would it have been as reliable as my car? I think not. Not with the way I drive. Do you know why the bulk of Camaros don't last as long as the bulk of Jap cars. Because the Bulk of Jap cars are drivin by old women to & from the grocery store & they never get on streets where the speed limit is even over 45. The majority of Camaros are drivin by younger people who drive like maniacs & unfortunatly don't take care of thier car the way they should.

6. Re: unreliable crap

I see. Why does my 1989 Trans Am still run strong? Why does my SS still run like new? You really believe everything you read? Perhaps an oriental wrote this article, right? All Jap cars, right? <!-- Signature -->

7. #7 pkripper, Aug 9, 2002
    i saw on the news that these cars are lemons. An SS had engine problems where it made clunky clicking noises. Look at this consumer reports article for used cars. notice most unreluable cars are american cars, a good chunk are chevys. camaro is fast, but thats all its got going for it.

http://autos.yahoo.com/consumerreports/usedpicks.html <!-- Signature -->

8. Re: unreliable crap

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Freakusaurus</i>
    <b>98 Pontiac Firebird 117,000 miles 100+ mph daily constantly redlining it regular oil changes keep it clean & I had a tune-up at 100,000 miles even though it didn't need it. My car will last another 100,000 miles easy. If I would have bought any other car, would it have been as reliable as my car? I think not. Not with the way I drive. Do you know why the bulk of Camaros don't last as long as the bulk of Jap cars. Because the Bulk of Jap cars are drivin by old women to & from the grocery store & they never get on streets where the speed limit is even over 45. The majority of Camaros are drivin by younger people who drive like maniacs & unfortunatly don't take care of thier car the way they should.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I really doudt that you drive 100mph on a daily basis. Because if you do, the police should know you pretty damm well.

9. #9 Burnout99, Aug 9, 2002

http://autos.yahoo.com/consumerreports/usedpicks.html </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

unreliable my ass.......my camaro stills runs strong through all the hard driving ive put it through

10. Re: unreliable crap

Yes I do drive over 100+ mph daily & yes I do have very many speeding tickets. Matter of fact I got 39 speeding tickets since I bought my car. State Troopers pull me over all the time & I really don't know if its the same troopers all the time but they don't seem to recognise me. I live down this 9 mile stretch of road. 2 lanes each direction separated my about 30 feet of neutral ground. No exits no turns no lights no billboards no houses. Nothing but trees to look at & I have to go up this road anytime I want to go anywhere. The closest fast food to me is McDonalds 11 miles away. So Everyday I speed up & down this street at over 100 mph. My car is still running perfect at over 117,000 miles. Although my window motor & my headlight motor have gone out but, thats minor stuff. If my car last this long , imagine how well someone's car, who doesn't dog thier car as bad as I do mine, will last.

P.S. I'm a union worker & the union takes care of my tickets for me. I pay this thing called COPE which is only 5 cents an hour that I work is taken out of my check & sent in along with tickets to the courts every month. 5 cents ain't nuttin to me & when u put it together with all the other union workers paying that. Thats a lot of money being paid to the courts to "loose" those tickets.

11. Re: unreliable crap

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Freakusaurus</i>
    <b>Yes I do drive over 100+ mph daily & yes I do have very many speeding tickets. Matter of fact I got 39 speeding tickets since I bought my car. State Troopers pull me over all the time & I really don't know if its the same troopers all the time but they don't seem to recognise me. I live down this 9 mile stretch of road. 2 lanes each direction separated my about 30 feet of neutral ground. No exits no turns no lights no billboards no houses. Nothing but trees to look at & I have to go up this road anytime I want to go anywhere. The closest fast food to me is McDonalds 11 miles away. So Everyday I speed up & down this street at over 100 mph. My car is still running perfect at over 117,000 miles. Although my window motor & my headlight motor have gone out but, thats minor stuff. If my car last this long , imagine how well someone's car, who doesn't dog thier car as bad as I do mine, will last.

P.S. I'm a union worker & the union takes care of my tickets for me. I pay this thing called COPE which is only 5 cents an hour that I work is taken out of my check & sent in along with tickets to the courts every month. 5 cents ain't nuttin to me & when u put it together with all the other union workers paying that. Thats a lot of money being paid to the courts to "loose" those tickets. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Do you think that we're all f^cking morons?!? Just because you work for the union you don't receive any of the penalties that a ticket gives you, like having to pay it and getting points against you? Look lets just say that you don't have to pay for the tickets, you would still GET POINT AGAINST YOU for speeding. And if you where caught doing over 100mph 39 f^cking times you would be in jail, and even after you got out you would never be allowed to drive again! Just because you work for the union does not make you above the law! Hell you would lose your license after the first time you got pulled over for doing over 100mph, let alone getting pulled over 39 times for it!! That has got to be one of the stupidest things I have heard on this site yet.

12. Re: unreliable crap

I think you mean European Exotics are unreliable lemons... I know that I would have to tune up a Ferrari 50 times before I had to tune up a Z28/Corvette/Trans-Am.

13. Re: unreliable crap

Believe what you like it won't change anything I still have my license on my insurance I only have 2 speeding violations against me. I paid both of those tickets. I've only been pulled over for speeding over 100mph once I have a good radar detector & 4 wheel disc brakes. So as soon as it beeps I get on the brakes. Most of my tickets are for 75-80 in a 55. check below its a picture of my car that I put on a background of the tickets I recieved so far this year. Also my old car 69 Chevy Bel-air that was a daily driver that I drove as hard as my Firebird until I just recently sold it for anyone who says GM products are unreliable
    A picture of my son who has more sense than most of you
    & a picture of me just for the hell of it

14. Re: unreliable crap

yo son this car sucks yo. I have a supra with 6000hp and i also have a nissan skyline with 9999hp and it will dust this thing yo.The only car i used to like that was american is the escalade yo all u white boys in ur gay ass whity muscle shiits damn you its gay son.Well off the topic i went to get the escalade and they said one it only comes with 17 inch wheels i thought i came with 28 inch wheels and it only has 145hp son. So now i thinks that shiit is gay son. Euro cars r aight though its pimp to have one of those s something i forgot som like its the mercedes st100 or somein. well the fast and furious was off the hook son i have almost all those cars except 4 that american shit at the end the ferrari dusted tha and the american thing blew up and fliped over son i was like o snaps car r ill yo but american cars r wack yo. So all you white boys out ther son with ur whack ass cars watch out because i will dust u son.

15. Re: unreliable crap

You are an idiot. You said in you last post that you had 39 speeding tickets. YOU WOULD NOT HAVE YOUR LICENSE WITH THAT MANY TICKETS. If you got pulled over even once for going over 100mph you would have lost your license unless the cop was very nice. I doudt that yoou even drive, or you would know these things.

"Most of my tickets are for 75-80 in a 55."

Even two or three tickets at those speeds you would receive enough points to either have to take your driving test over, or you would lose your license.

16. Re: unreliable crap

Freakasauraus is a stupid child trying to fool everyone he has a license. He's really an overweight 14 year old with a small dick who masturbates in the bathroom looking at the bra and panty section of the Sears catalog.

17. Re: unreliable crap

Not the bra and panty section, Freakasauraus masturbates to the mens clothing section.

18. Re: unreliable crap

Haha. Yeah, he's a tool.

19. Re: unreliable crap

Haha. Yeah, he's a tool.