Used truck - holes in storage area?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Motorcycles' started by Panzer, Mar 7, 2009.

1. #1 Panzer, Mar 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    So I've been doing some work on the south end of the city. I noticed a nice little dodge parked out front. It looked good, nice configuration and it was a diesel.

So I contacted the dealership and asked them to list it onto their website etc. I got an email yesterday and when I was checking out the iterior pictures, I noticed these four mounting holes.

Anyone have a quick idea on what could have been put in this place? Here is a picture of the area in question, and a link to the truck. Normally I'm not a Dodge fan, but this truck is sure tempting, price seems rather high for the year/mileage but its exactly what I was looking for in a truck, just a different brand.

Location: Canada, so don't cross reference the price to your countries used truck market.

http://www.buyasaturn.ca/used.php?s2=2&search.results_per_page=10&search.order=1&search.order.dir=2&s0=1&s1=1&search.page=4&vi=439751

2. Probably a contractor's truck and they had some sort of storage bin mounted there. You could get that piece at the junkyard for cheap.

3. Ya the part doesn't worry me if I buy the truck. More or less curious on what was there exactly. My best guess is a CB radio of sorts.

4. shotgun rack

5. *rifle + metis card holder

gunna shot me some moose

6. On a side note, I'll find out monday if i'm buying this dodge.

7. Pretty much guarantee that its for a 2 way radio. Or a bag phone I guess.

8. Pretty much guarantee that its for a 2 way radio. Or a bag phone I guess.