Vanquish lookalike??

Discussion in '2001 Cunningham C7 Concept' started by alexchu, Aug 10, 2002.

1. hi everyone?

just looking at those pictures for the first time, does anyone, like me, think that this car looks like the Aston Martin Vanquish V12?

i reckon the two cars look so alike, especially from the side!

take a look for yourself!

2. Re: Vanquish lookalike??

it does look like the vanquish. but i bet it could outperform it

3. Re: Vanquish lookalike??

from the side it looks alot like the vanquish

4. Re: Vanquish lookalike??

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from alexchu</i>
    <b>hi everyone?

just looking at those pictures for the first time, does anyone, like me, think that this car looks like the Aston Martin Vanquish V12?

i reckon the two cars look so alike, especially from the side!

take a look for yourself! </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> Yeah it look like The Vanquish but I prefer the Vanquish<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Vanquish lookalike??

Yeah, it does look like the Vanquish. Sort of looks like the Vanquish with re-designed headlights and grille, and a couple of other body parts. But it would definately outperform it. 600bhp, 1610kg, compare that to the Vanquish and it's a nice gap.

6. Re: Vanquish lookalike??

It does look like it from the side, but the front looks a lot different. It has more power that the Aston Martin.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Vanquish lookalike??

ya it does look like a vanquish

8. Re:

no it doesnt it looks like a viper. and the viper sucks because my type r can beat it any day and the viper only has 500hp and stock the type R has 550hp and that makes it faster because my civic weighs less and has more hp than the viper because the viper is made by dodge and dodge is a american company and americans cant build cars very well because they dont have enough experience because the first car was built in japan like 200 years ago so the japs can build better than even the germans because ferrari sucks too because in germany they only have v8s and the honda nsx type R has a v10 but it doesnt need it b/c the V4 in my type R has 550hp and the nsx has 700hp but mine is still faster because mine is lighter.

9. Re: Re:

Hello, the subject is about this and the Vanquish, nothing about the Viper.

10. Re: Re:

No, we are talking abot the Vanquish, not the Viper. Anyway, stop talking crap abot your Civic could outrun the Viper, you cannot get a 550bhp Type R.

11. Re: Re:

i suggest the guy with the type R proof reads his posts before hitting the 'submit reply' button

12. Re: Re:

of course i read them you cumsicle. im the mutha#$%#a that wrote it.
    dont ever post on my forums again

13. Re: Re:

I agree unequivocally, you are a mutha#$%#er

14. Re: Re:

OH GOD HERE ANOTHER KID THAT THINKS HE CAN DOGFIGHT AN F16 JUST DROPING A TURBO. FIRST WERE NOT TALKING ABOUT VIPER VS CIVIC VS F16S WE ARE TALKING ABOUT AMERCIAS NEXT SUPERCAR. BESIDES MY DIABLO WILL KICK YOUR CIVICS AS$ REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU SAY. YOU GOT 550HP I GOT 550 AWHP. AND HERE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT FERRARI SUCKS KID HAVE YOU EVEN DRIVIN A FERRARI BEFORE? AND FERRARIS DONT HAVE V8S ONLY THEY HAVE THE ENZO WHICH HAS A V12 THAT CAN KICK YOUR CIVIC AZZ. HAVE YOU EVEN RACED A VIPER BEFORE? OR DRIVIN ONE? A VIPER WILL PUSH YOU BACK INTO YOUR SEAT AND IT DOES NOT NEED A TURBO. A CIVIC CANT DO THAT. AND YOU TALK ALL THIS NON SINCE OF HOW THE JAPS THIS AND THAT FIRST OF DONT CALL THEM JAPS. SECAND THEY MAKE GREAT CARTOONS BUT THE BEST CARS OR SHOULD I SAY THE FASTEST IN THE WORLD ARE MADE BY GERMANS EUROPEANS ITALAINS AND THE SPANISH. YOU CAN MODIFI A SUPRA OR A CIVIC ALL YOU WANT AND EVEN BEAT THEM BUT IS YOUR CARS GOING TO BE IN THE GUNESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS? HELL NO. YOU TUNNER CAR GUY NEED TURBO THUS YOUR CAR IS NOT FAST AFTER ALL. JAPAN CAN BUILD A BETTER CAR THAN THE GERMANS SO YOU SAY BUY WHY DO RICH PEOPLE BUY FERRARI LAMBORGHINIS AND PORORSHES? INSEAD OF BUYING A HONDA CIVIC LIKE YOUR SELF. BECAUSE THEY WANT THE BEST. SO A VIPER IS NOT A STREET RACER THAT YOU CAN TAKE OUT THERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND RACE IT. THE VIPER WAS NOT DESIGNED FOR MORONS LIKE YOUR SELF TO TAKE AN 80,000 SUPER CAR AND RACE ON THE STREET. SO BEFORE YOU AND ANONE ELISE POST MORE NONSINCE UP DO SOME RE SREACH AND HAVE RESPECT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO MADE YOUR DUMAZZ YOU CALL THEM JAPS YET YOU DRIVE A JAPNIESE CAR SO WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU? LETS FACE THE FACTS HERE YOUR CIVIC (STOCK) VS A VIPER I DONT THINK 240HP CAN TAKE 500HP. OK BACK TO THIS TOPIC THIS CAR LOOKS GOOD I HOPE I MAKE PRODUCTION I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE V12S THAN V8S. I WISH THE TOYOTA SUPRA LOOKED LIKE THIS!!!.

15. #15 bbcstachas2, Aug 28, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: Re:

First of you dont know jack! second i do own a Diablo you dont have to except it just because you got a civic and i have a Diablo doesnt give you any right to hate. God dam flys like you dont know sh!t i own people like you i would make you my b!tch sell you azz and make more money to buy a Murcielago. You talk all this crap but yet you dont have any stats on you bad azz civic talking about you can beat a Viper?. I have raced a Murcielago in my Diablo before and i have beatin it many times before why because im a better driver it doesnt matter about performance its all about the driver you num skull!. You kids talk all this crap about how you guys can beat a supercar well what happens if you meet up with a modded Viper. thats right you get your azz handed to you This Viper im talkin about does 0-60 in 2.2 sec and has the worlds fastest street 1/4mile! the 1000TT Viper= Civic,Supra,skyline killers go on vist there web site at www.HennsayPerformance.com go on to there web site and see your civic aint nothing. So your planning to build a so called enzo killer what next you plan on building a Nissan Skyine that can Dogfight the new F/A-22 Raptor!. Maybe you should take that civic go cut the grass in that lawnmore of yours and make some real money to buy real time supercars. You dont know jack about supercars or Racing because i bet you raced that Viper in a Drag race. If that Viper raced you at a track like laguna seca i bet the viper would run laps on that lawnmore! Just remember you need turbo to compete the Ferrari nor the Dodge Viper doesnt which makes them better overall. Modifiying your car is like modifiying your D**k just remember your taken that enzite crap. I dont im really packin! OH AND THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAME CLOSE TO OUT RUNNING A VIPER IN HIS CIVIC WAS A MAN NAMED "CHEESE FROG" THATS ONE BAD m*****ER!

16. Your such a dumbass you deserve this award

17. you dumb a$$ wipe what the hell are you talking about, why do you come onto random forums and talk stupid $h*t, you need to get a life.

18. yeah right id have more respect for you if you went headsup with a Hennssey Viper T1000TT and won. Otherwise your another dumbass with a civic.